• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

UFC on Fox 10

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone watch? I was sure hoping for a better performance from Henderson, looks like the result and broken thumb will move mr strikeforce punk away from the pettis bout, but the way henderson looked last night it doesnt look like will get past Pettis if he gets the title shot. Cerrone with an awesome kick to the neck is showing he is serious and should glide up the rankings. Little pettis gets submitted, will his brother beat his ass? looks like he was way undersized in that bout, hard to believe they were both 145, the other guy had 10 pounds on his head.

CarlWinslow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
awe man, that last fight was soo boring, in typical ben henderson fashion. i do agree with the decision though(some are whinning thomson won)

and yes, pettis` little brother looks like a bulked up 125lber

cerrone vs diaz rematch should happen

Gooch1034

Fuck off!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.23
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dana said it best. Bendo just isn't a finisher. It really is too bad because he is such a good fighter. He could have such a better PPV pull if he would just be more aggressive. Cerrone vs Diaz will be another fun fight to watch.

sandhill_husker

Huskers!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,909.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My favorite of this one was actually the post fight press conference. Cowboys quotes are ridiculously LOL.

“Cole Miller is a turd the UFC hasn’t flushed yet,” said Cerrone. “I think the UFC is totally against me going to 145 [pounds]. I couldn’t drink delicious, full-bodied Budweisers, so that would be a lifestyle change. I don’t know if I’m committed to that.