• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

UFC 185

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Awesome matches, Mr defend the lightweight belt once a year Pettis got his ass kicked by RDA. That womans straw weight match was as one sided as I have ever seen. Plenty of talent in the top 5 lightweights, hope Dana makes Pettis take a few fights to get back up the ladder, he looked terrible.

sandhill_husker

Huskers!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,909.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dos Anjos was magnificent. Although I wonder if he pissed clean. That guy has looked a little too superhuman for me more than once in his career. And he had a torn knee ligament? I don't know. Can't wait to see what happens with the shake-out for #1 contender. Khabib is talking mad shit to Cowboy right now. Those roid-ass Russians. There might be a clean fighter among them, but I suspect not. I'm hoping Cowboy knocks his darn head off.

The Polish Wolf was going to beat Esparza no matter what. She didn't have anything that could stop her. It's not that Esparza was that bad but more that Jedrzejczyk's skillset (takedown defense, striking) countered Esparza's strength (wrestling) perfectly. Gedelha would have beaten Esparza too I think. We'll find out soon as I would guess Esparza will meet Gedelha for #1 challenger. Fight I want to see is the Scot (Calderwood) vs. the Wolf. That fight has nasty, nasty potential. Really think it would be a fight both want and potentially fight of the year for the women.

Really was a great card.