• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Tyler Johnson

Todd1a

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
nice hat trick for the win! I think I told people he was better then cory conacher when they traded conacher for bishop last season! some were worried about losing conacher! but I said fear not the farm system is deep! the bolts are already good now and drouin still has not got to the lightning yet! heck there is no room for bret connolly they may have no choice but to trade him out also.

Todd1a

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
nice hat trick for the win! I think I told people he was better then cory conacher when they traded conacher for bishop last season! some were worried about losing conacher! but I said fear not the farm system is deep! the bolts are already good now and drouin still has not got to the lightning yet! heck there is no room for bret connolly they may have no choice but to trade him out also.
Yzerman needs to lock tyler johnson up to a 5 year contract at least and palat also! get some of these kids locked up early at a good cap number right now. I would lock up killorn, Johnson and palat to 5 year deals right now. Move connolly for a defenseman! Jamie Oleksiak from dallas would be my target a huge defenseman that will be tough and can move bodies in front of the net.

dannyb24195

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yzerman needs to lock tyler johnson up to a 5 year contract at least and palat also! get some of these kids locked up early at a good cap number right now. I would lock up killorn, Johnson and palat to 5 year deals right now. Move connolly for a defenseman! Jamie Oleksiak from dallas would be my target a huge defenseman that will be tough and can move bodies in front of the net.

I agree Yzerman needs to get these kids locked up sooner rather than later. I also like your idea of targeting Oleksiak but I think it would be hard trying to pry him away from Dallas. I know Yzerman doesn't like trading prospects/youngsters unless it's a swap like Aulie for Ashton, Bishop for Conacher but I think he's got to trade prospects to buy. I kind of like the idea of Connolly, Blujus and a pick for Bieska and a low roster player or prospect, somert along those lines.

dannyb24195

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Infact i'd rather trade Panik, Blujus and a pick for Bieska. I'm not giving up on Connolly, he's got a bright future it's just taking him longer to develop.

Todd1a

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the price is right I'd move Connolly for a legit defenseman! Really that's all we need!

I_Shall_Return

The Umpire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
nice hat trick for the win! I think I told people he was better then cory conacher when they traded conacher for bishop last season! some were worried about losing conacher! but I said fear not the farm system is deep!

Hmm, and now I have been reading a lot of posts by you and Danny about needing a top notch D-Man. Haven't Bolt and I been saying that all along? Go figure with you two. Probably flip flopping Republicans! :wtf2:

I_Shall_Return

The Umpire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Move connolly for a defenseman! Jamie Oleksiak from dallas would be my target a huge defenseman that will be tough and can move bodies in front of the net.

Hasn't this been 1 of I_Shall's skinnys ever since the Bolts made no offer to Murray & picked Drouin over Seth? Hmm, you and Danny sound like the great Bolt and I_Shall. Am I right Cobbie, Dobbee and the rest of you? :lame:

dannyb24195

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol are we scoring arguments of somert? I like our D, I think we rank 9th in defense but if we are serious about making a playoff push I do think a little more depth is needed so I brought up names Derek Morris or Stephane Robidas as rentals this year who I think Yzerman could target and then I've brought up some names who Yzerman could target in the offseason like Bieska, Edler, Franson, MacDonald who could be paired with Hedman as a replacement for Salo. Don't act like our we've just jumped on the bandwagon of your idea because me and Todd were lobbying Yzerman to go after the likes of Edler and Franson when their names surfaced on the trading block in the offseason so if anything we made the case first if you are all of suddenly scoring debates?

What makes your it worst you bring up the whole Seth and Drouin thing. How many times do we have to debate this? Both will be good players in the NHL. Drouin is a excellent playmaker and Seth is a soft but highly skilled puck moving D Man. You can debate the pick but in my opinion Yzerman made the right decision hands down. All I'm going to say is just wait, just wait till Drouin is up here showcasing his excellent playmaking ability and creative hands, i bet you in a couple of years you won't be bringing up this whole Seth vs Drouin thing I guarantee you.

Cobiemonster

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol are we scoring arguments of somert? I like our D, I think we rank 9th in defense but if we are serious about making a playoff push I do think a little more depth is needed so I brought up names Derek Morris or Stephane Robidas as rentals this year who I think Yzerman could target and then I've brought up some names who Yzerman could target in the offseason like Bieska, Edler, Franson, MacDonald who could be paired with Hedman as a replacement for Salo. Don't act like our we've just jumped on the bandwagon of your idea because me and Todd were lobbying Yzerman to go after the likes of Edler and Franson when their names surfaced on the trading block in the offseason so if anything we made the case first if you are all of suddenly scoring debates?

What makes your it worst you bring up the whole Seth and Drouin thing. How many times do we have to debate this? Both will be good players in the NHL. Drouin is a excellent playmaker and Seth is a soft but highly skilled puck moving D Man. You can debate the pick but in my opinion Yzerman made the right decision hands down. All I'm going to say is just wait, just wait till Drouin is up here showcasing his excellent playmaking ability and creative hands, i bet you in a couple of years you won't be bringing up this whole Seth vs Drouin thing I guarantee you.

People also have to realize, Jonathan Drouin is going to replace Martin St. Louis here at some point, so they're thinking about the future - him and Steven Stamkos will be a great duo

dannyb24195

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People also have to realize, Jonathan Drouin is going to replace Martin St. Louis here at some point, so they're thinking about the future - him and Steven Stamkos will be a great duo

Thanks very much!

Todd1a

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yes indeed when you have to look at the future and at some point they have to replace Marty St. Louis he is 38 years old right now. Drouin was a bigger need then most people thought. We don't need a rookie in Seth jones we need a vet on defense that's played at least 200 games in the nhl. Franson should be a target in the offseason a good right handed shot.

Cobiemonster

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes indeed when you have to look at the future and at some point they have to replace Marty St. Louis he is 38 years old right now. Drouin was a bigger need then most people thought. We don't need a rookie in Seth jones we need a vet on defense that's played at least 200 games in the nhl. Franson should be a target in the offseason a good right handed shot.

Like it has been said before, a guy like Andrew MacDonald would be a nice fit on this team - actually any team to be honest

Todd1a

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like it has been said before, a guy like Andrew MacDonald would be a nice fit on this team - actually any team to be honest
ya that would be a good target I would move panik or brown plus a 3rd or 4th rounder to get him that should be the rental price.

Todd1a

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
like danny has said Bieska, Edler, Franson, MacDonald would be my targets if I was yzerman!

dannyb24195

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
like danny has said Bieska, Edler, Franson, MacDonald would be my targets if I was yzerman!

Preferably we need a Righty shot D man but MacDonald is ok because although he's a lefty he does play on the right side. My number 1 choice would be Bieska, he's just a solid, reliable, experienced D man who plays a stay-at-home type of game which I think we need but he's one who can also move the puck very effectively. I've always been a fan of Bieska, love his tough rugged style of play, similar to Gudas's. I think we need some more toughness on that blueline, outside of Guddy we don't have much of a physical presence and Bieska would add to that.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sort of off topic, but just wanted to say that the Doobster was playing NHL 14 as the Lightning against the Canadiens last night. Scored a hat trick with Tyler Johnson and the 3rd goal was in overtime to win the game. I doubt if anyone cares, but I wanted to share.

Todd1a

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sort of off topic, but just wanted to say that the Doobster was playing NHL 14 as the Lightning against the Canadiens last night. Scored a hat trick with Tyler Johnson and the 3rd goal was in overtime to win the game. I doubt if anyone cares, but I wanted to share.

They need to up Johnson's rating on that game and bishops also