• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Turns out Shark had it right all along!!!

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You'll get no argument from anyone that there are leaks from every team in sports. However, you're making a point that you have personally made the distinction between other teams and this one. Good well run organizations have leaks that are well orchestrated to be made public when and if the team is ready to allow them. Bad organizations on the other hand have very little control over leaks and generally leaves others unprepared to support or deny them. How is it that everyone here remembers all of this crap when MS was coach, yet fails to recognize that changing HC's has not stopped this practice?

BTW: Dad, this ISN"T the issue (huge or otherwise) What we are currently talking about is the take by a couple of people that somehow pointing this out is a dig at RGIII. One of the things (Notice I've said ONE) that Shark has spoken about is this allowance of players to break news (or create it) with their public or social media postings. We ALL at one point agreed that it is a sign of a DYSFUNCTIONAL organization and must stop.

You wrote this (above) "are you of the opinion that the team will sink into the depths of despair and agony because the info was leaked , really ? "

"do you think we will lose from now to eternity because it was leaked ?"

"the young 24 yr old qb jeopardized our teams collective future because he "tweeted " he was starting and he has yet again squashed a HC and mind controlled the owner to boot "

"sorry i dont buy that foolishness."

You may not buy that foolishness, but you certainly supported a stand against it when the HC was MS!!!

You also wrote this (above) "FACT ,no tweet has been published , fact its an "unnamed source " which is hardly credible"

"come back to me when you have facts and not speculation and innuendo"

Notice that every credible report about his has not been refuted, I would say that the "unnamed source" was totally credible, which is a problem since no less than Bruce Allen has vowed to stop it!!

my only comment is the MS BS you just typed . i have spoken against the CSI BS all along stymie even when MS was HC

my only negative comment about MS is in response that MS let a 24 yr old punk run the organization according to some posters . a stance i believe is foolish . shanny made the call to start him and yank him

and i dont want to hear BS about no one refuting shit . show me the f'n tweet period . anything else is speculation period

and again whether RG3 did it or not means nothing to me . it is a non issue

and dave some organizations do orchestrate leaks for sure but even they have leaks they dont want

by the way how many tweets did we get from players about making the team BEFORE the HC announced it ?

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In as much as this has turned into something that it should not have, it's time as someone else said to move on........Dad, as far as I'm concerned, you get the last word.
mcnabb right ?
skinsdad62