• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Training Camp Thread

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still a lot of glowing tweets about Tyreek Hill in camp so far. Beat Peters for an 80 yard touchdown downfield he had to track apparently. I might need to go myself at this rate. The amount of hot takes about Tyreek Hill are quite Mimsian so far.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ehinger and Parker are back from injuries from yesterday. Albert Wilson is not. Also a lot of passing so far. Harris nabbed a 60 yarder, but he was wide open. Bray yet again is 2nd string. Eric Murray is getting snaps with the 1's (sorenson is out) and Steven Nelson is opposite Peters for now.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seen multiple beat writers claim that Conley's time with Maclin has "paid off" now with Nick Jacobs and Terez both jumping on that wagon quite quickly in camp. At this point I am wondering if the the area Chiefs beat writers are suddenly homers with the WR's or if there's actually something here worth talking about.

Preseason is going to be very interesting to watch on offense this year.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seen multiple beat writers claim that Conley's time with Maclin has "paid off" now with Nick Jacobs and Terez both jumping on that wagon quite quickly in camp. At this point I am wondering if the the area Chiefs beat writers are suddenly homers with the WR's or if there's actually something here worth talking about.

Preseason is going to be very interesting to watch on offense this year.

no doubt. this WR situation in particular is gonna grab MY attention. a lot of Smith's problems were fiuring out who to drop the ball off to when he was under pressure. so I think the more viable options he has, the better(captain obvious has spoken:lol:)...

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CpTL48WUIAAt3OF.jpg