• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Top 50 Craft Beers in pictures (by Zymurgy)

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lets be realistic, the only bad beer is beer that doesn't suit your taste palate. I don't particularly like stouts or ambers, but that doesn't makes them bad beer, just beers I don't like.
Well, not really. There are bad beers out there. Some are brewed badly and show major flaws. Some turn out to be infected and undrinkable. Others are terrible examples of the beer styles they claim to be *cough*German Pilsner*cough*

People may still like them, but that doesn't mean they're not bad beer.

phantomfoul88

"Send Lawyers, Guns, and Money"
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not a real big fan of the KBS, tried it and gave the rest to my bro. Actually I like Founders All Day IPA. But as one of you have said if I'm dropping a ten spot on a sixer it better be a higher ABV. All Day has a great taste but low ABV. Centennial is pretty good also. I haven't tried a whole lot of IPA's but as one of the other posters stated SN Celebration is the best IPA imo

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not a real big fan of the KBS, tried it and gave the rest to my bro. Actually I like Founders All Day IPA. But as one of you have said if I'm dropping a ten spot on a sixer it better be a higher ABV. All Day has a great taste but low ABV. Centennial is pretty good also. I haven't tried a whole lot of IPA's but as one of the other posters stated SN Celebration is the best IPA imo
There are a couple types of IPAs. Midwest and East Coast IPAs tend to be more balanced between the hops and malt while West Coast IPAs like those from Lagunitas, Stone, Alpine, Russian River, Kern River, etc tend to be much more hop forward. Lots of dry hopping going on out here on the Left Coast

Check out Surly. They make really great IPAs. Furious and Abrasive are amazing beers.

Swangin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A couple weeks ago, I picked up a 6 pack of Fuller's London Porter at the specialty store. It was expensive (and fairly low ABV)...but damned tasty and true to the English style. One of the best porter's I have had. Try it sometime if you haven't guys.

There's a pub across from work, the last 3 friday's I've walked over and had 2 for lunch.