• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Top 5 Needs You Want Addressed in the Draft as of 1/17/16

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. CB opposite Peters/depth (Gaines sure looks to be injury prone is not to be trusted to last a full season as much as I like his coverage) as I don't see us paying Sean Smith big money to merely be good at his age and profile.

2. QBotF I like Alex, I like him a lot for what this team does. As I have repeatedly said though after the Pioli debacle, I want this team to not be caught with its pants down when it needs a new QB. A succession plan ala Rodgers/Favre ought to be made. Aaron Murray/Bray have done nothing to make me believe they are more than meh starters or backups. For Bray that's being ultra-homerish. I'd like to take a look at Wentz in the 2nd if he fell there.

3. WR I didn't like the idea of investing high in such a fungible position, but with Maclin's injury history and a team devoid of depth here, I think a guy like Treadwell is worth a flier if we did draft him. It should never be so easy to stop the passing game as doubling Kelce- EVER. Was very disappointed in Conley last night and can only hope the offseason serves him well. Key drops.

4. RG/RT. Hopefully we can re-sign Jeff Allen for one of these spots, but Jah Reid is not an acceptable RT in my world.

5. Safety depth depth is going to be pushed with Berry, Abdullah, and Branch all being FA's. Hopefully we get two of these guys back, but we need more young talent here.

Developmental WR

Developmental CB

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chris Conley is still really young and I think Tyler Bra(d)y is the QB of the future.

I think last year's draft really bailed the Chiefs out a bit. They really needed to hit that draft to keep their window open and they got Peters and Morse and I think they'll be starters for a long time. Conley is still 50/50 but he was raw coming out of college so you can't put everything on what happened last year.

My guess is:

DL
CB
WR