• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Tom Brady Roast

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Started it last night.

it's 3 hrs long.

I watched up to Randy Moss taking the mic. So far it's been good.

Kevin Hart is so good at hosting this.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw Hinchcliffs set and some of Glaser and Bert/Tom. I need to re-up my Netflix (I have a bunch of stuff on there that needs to be watched at this point), and I think this is the trigger to get me to do it this week.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw Hinchcliffs set and some of Glaser and Bert/Tom. I need to re-up my Netflix (I have a bunch of stuff on there that needs to be watched at this point), and I think this is the trigger to get me to do it this week.
I think Nikki & Hinchcliff killed it!

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watching it now.

Unfortunately, they edited out the crowds reaction to Kim. It is a fucking roast. Don’t edit out he crowd’s roasting of one of the presenters.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watching it now.

Unfortunately, they edited out the crowds reaction to Kim. It is a fucking roast. Don’t edit out he crowd’s roasting of one of the presenters.
I saw it a few days ago, but I didn’t notice until now…

Bert was mouthing Tony’s whole set while he was behind Tony. Come on, Bert. You don’t need to mouth everything you read…

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watching it now.

Yeah I don't understand why they would edit that out. It's not like she even got upset or anything. She handled it pretty well. I also don't understand why people booed her before she said anything in the first place. There must be some drama that I'm not Keeping Up with.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I don't understand why they would edit that out. It's not like she even got upset or anything. She handled it pretty well. I also don't understand why people booed her before she said anything in the first place. There must be some drama that I'm not Keeping Up with.
Netflix appears to be getting roasted themselves for the edit. Lots of negative takes out there for it. But to be fair, I noticed quite a few other edits throughout the show as well. I have no idea what the other cuts were (probably just timing cuts), but once you introduce the existence of cuts, you lose the integrity of the show, imho.

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Netflix appears to be getting roasted themselves for the edit. Lots of negative takes out there for it. But to be fair, I noticed quite a few other edits throughout the show as well. I have no idea what the other cuts were (probably just timing cuts), but once you introduce the existence of cuts, you lose the integrity of the show, imho.
I haven't seen the edited version but watching it live I thought it went pretty smoothly. Maybe the plan is to give people an incentive to sign up and watch live so they don't miss anything.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparently, when Brady told Ross to cool it on the Kraft jokes, that was NOT a joke. He was legit telling Ross to avoid Kraft.

I saw the clips beforehand and even when I watched it last night, I just thought it was badly delivered Will Smith type joke. But nope, that was legit…