• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial Shootin the Breeze OT thread

jta4437

Grumpy Cat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really dislike he said she said cases. He might very well be guilty (and probably is), but it's still a guessing game with the facts presented in that case.

The problem is, as someone working at a school, he's guilty til proven innocent, and he has to keep himself out of situations like that, and it sounds like he did a poor job and his story (in some parts) sounds questionable at best

jta4437

Grumpy Cat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he probably had inappropriate contact with them, but I also think some of it was made up by the students to get revenge over something

Either way, he's probably guilty but if those girls perjured themselves then that shouldn't be allowed to slide, b/c that's a slippery slope in schools

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hear what you're saying, but when there's multiple "she saids", along with his apparent kooky personality, there's not much doubt in my mind that he's a complete scumbag.

I've seen the other side of it where teenage girls are a lot more cunning and vicious than you would think. I agree with JTA that Curtis did a poor job of keeping his distance.

Let's put it this way. Chad Curtis is a man of faith right? Read up on stories about famed evangelist Billy Graham. He would go out of his way to make sure he was never alone with a female that wasn't his wife. Curtis apparently ended up one on one with teenaged females regularly. That alone doesn't make him guilty, but it raises questions about his so called integrity.

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he probably had inappropriate contact with them, but I also think some of it was made up by the students to get revenge over something

Either way, he's probably guilty but if those girls perjured themselves then that shouldn't be allowed to slide, b/c that's a slippery slope in schools
I thought the prosecutors played a little fast and loose with a few things in that reading. Sounded like they had some tenuous things that the jury obviously bought.

jta4437

Grumpy Cat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought the prosecutors played a little fast and loose with a few things in that reading. Sounded like they had some tenuous things that the jury obviously bought.

Thats all it takes, it bad both ways, b/c you can't turn a blind eye to the indiscretions, but also these kids lie, and can be pretty malicious, Salem Witch Trial style

jta4437

Grumpy Cat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not much to it, but he did shove a fan, and the fan had every right to that ball, wish our fans did more of that

Should he have flipped Adams off? No, but I certainly understand

Matt Adams Shoves Fan After Diving For Foul Ball; Fan Flips The Bird

Yeah the bird was probably over the top and if he hadn't had his phone in the left hand he should have dropped the glove and barehanded that one but I think its all virtually harmless. Do wish Rangers fans would at least sneeze in a players direction when they come into the stands vs jump out of the way

WilltheThrill

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, UConn wins the National Championship... the same UConn team that SMU thumped by double digits both times they played them. I love it! UConn winning the NCAA's and SMU losing the NIT title game by a last-minute 3-ball are both effective middle fingers toward the NCAA Selection Committee and their anti-AAC bias and all of the political nonsense which goes into the process. Louisville deserved higher than a 4-seed. UConn obviously deserved better than a 7-seed. And SMU deserved to be in the field.

It's a shame though that no matter how many teams like Butler and Wichita State keep making noise and how many more games that conferences like the AAC, MVC, MWC, C-USA win in the tournament, it's always going to be the SEC, Big 10, Big 12, and ACC which dominate the selections due to their $$ and political muscle.

TexasPower

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So here in Canada we have something called sports select which is a legalized betting operation for sports. I wagered 3 bucks tonight and won on 4 games. I took Montreal and Montreal Over 4.5, along with Anaheim, and Texas to win. I won a whopping 17 beans! well that is if Anaheim holds onto their lead. Glorious evening indeed.

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So here in Canada we have something called sports select which is a legalized betting operation for sports. I wagered 3 bucks tonight and won on 4 games. I took Montreal and Montreal Over 4.5, along with Anaheim, and Texas to win. I won a whopping 17 beans! well that is if Anaheim holds onto their lead. Glorious evening indeed.

Must be similar to Fanduel here, been checking it out?

lainey12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

People that bet on baseball baffle me, there's absolutely nothing wrong with it. I just can't imagine you're not going lose more than you win.
So unpredictable, ya know?

lainey12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone else a Deadliest Catch junkie? I need a junkie buddy.
Besides watching baseball, I can't think of a TV show I look forward to watching

Maybe Veep a little, Julia Louis-Dreyfus is hysterical.

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am getting spammed by the site to disable my ad blocker. I might be done using the site if that keeps happening.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am getting spammed by the site to disable my ad blocker. I might be done using the site if that keeps happening.

Send a pm to hammer down about it.

Al Falfa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shout out to winding.
Hope you are well

Not sure if you are still around, but if you are check your messages. I found WMW and sent you the info.