• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial 2019 Recruiting Thread

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The love for Michigan DC Don Brown is strong. The media is making damn sure everybody knows that Brown is arguably the best DC in the nation... Brown is getting much more media attention than LSU's Dave Aranda. Top defensive kids apparently want to play for Brown.

Problem is that Michigan already has 24 commits with two big targets remaining: Zach Harrison and OT Trevor Keegan out of Illinois. If both Harrison and Keegan pull the trigger for Michigan, then will Harbaugh have to pull an offer from one of his existing commits? That would be shitty.

Michigan 2019 Football Commits

That's not a problem and Harbaugh wouldn't hesitate to do it.

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The love for Michigan DC Don Brown is strong. The media is making damn sure everybody knows that Brown is arguably the best DC in the nation... Brown is getting much more media attention than LSU's Dave Aranda. Top defensive kids apparently want to play for Brown.

Problem is that Michigan already has 24 commits with two big targets remaining: Zach Harrison and OT Trevor Keegan out of Illinois. If both Harrison and Keegan pull the trigger for Michigan, then will Harbaugh have to pull an offer from one of his existing commits? That would be shitty.

There are a few transfers this season. It's trending toward the class being able to sign 31 spots overall. Plenty of fish to be landed because of this.

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Harrison has been trending away from Ohio State for awhile, not really shocking revelations that he's going elsewhere.
Yes, PSU was actually leading for a bit until James Franklin showed what a dope he is.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

UM has already had two players announce they were transferring with RB Kurt Taylor being the latest and I’m guessing Brandon Peters will be transferring after the year too, as he will have graduated and won’t be the starter.
Couple that with the kids who will flip before the early signing period and Plus, no school is turning down top 100 recruits and most definitely not top 5 national recruits. They’d make room.

My guess is we will have a few players catch the injury bug and take a medical redshirt to open up a spot or two.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the talk of Meyer's health is effecting recruiting. It looks like Zazh Harrison is leaning towards MI now.

Zach Harrison, Olentangy Orange, Weak-Side Defensive End

From everything I’ve read — he is leaning towards UM, but his family (most importantly, his mom) wants him to go to OSU. So it is far from over.

Pulling a kid of that quality out of state is extremely difficult. One of the things going in UM’s favor is he is friends with many of the UM commits.

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From everything I’ve read — he is leaning towards UM, but his family (most importantly, his mom) wants him to go to OSU. So it is far from over.

Pulling a kid of that quality out of state is extremely difficult. One of the things going in UM’s favor is he is friends with many of the UM commits.
It's over dude.

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It will be hard work for the coaches at MI but it does look like he is going there. Will be a tough Dline if he is added for sure.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It will be hard work for the coaches at MI but it does look like he is going there. Will be a tough Dline if he is added for sure.

Only reason I even think it is possible right now. We had a 2020 DT (4* top 250 recruit too) say he decommited because UM was full at that position group and didn’t need to add anyone?!? So maybe Harrison did the silent commitment?!?

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only reason I even think it is possible right now. We had a 2020 DT (4* top 250 recruit too) say he decommited because UM was full at that position group and didn’t need to add anyone?!? So maybe Harrison did the silent commitment?!?
No that decommit is trying to save face. He had off field troubles.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Scratch my silent commit theory — guess the guy who decommited got in trouble off the field.
I will say this — If they get Harrison with Hinton, as well as Daxton Hill. It’d give them a heck of a start for the defense Don Brown wants to play with those 3. Especially with how he loves fast guys. Now if they get Quavaris Couch, who is down to UM and Clemson. It’d really be sick, as it sounds like they want him for LB.

Innermind

Lithomancer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1_4648329.png

4-star WR Milton Wright out of Kentucky has committed to Purdue.

Milton Wright, Christian Academy Of Louisville, Wide Receiver

Innermind

Lithomancer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DECOMMIT

from

1_4648324.png

Due to poor High School academic performance, 4-star WDE Jason Bargy out of Illinois had to decommit from Minnesota... Bargy was the only 4-star in this class for Minnesota.

Gophers football and top Illinois recruit Jason Bargy call off commitment – Twin Cities

Jason Bargy, Momence, Weak-Side Defensive End

PJ Fleck replaced Bargy pretty quickly today with a 3-star SDE commit out of Minnesota.
Aaron Witt, Winona, Strong-Side Defensive End

Hmmmm, poor academics....

this kid sounds like SEC material.

Last edited:

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welp unless Michigan blows the doors off Crouch again in the in-home or Clemson's visit is a disaster, I think he's going to Clemson.

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
5 star RB, John Emery Jr out of Louisiana committed to LSU. He was a Georgia commit at one time, but I posted when he committed to UGA that I'd be shocked if he didn't flip to UGA.

Georgia as a program has never had much success recruiting Louisiana. The 4 star ATH, Tongue we got this year is a transplant to Louisiana, so he doesn't have the LSU ties most Louisiana recruits do.

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
5 star RB, John Emery Jr out of Louisiana committed to LSU. He was a Georgia commit at one time, but I posted when he committed to UGA that I'd be shocked if he didn't flip to UGA.

Georgia as a program has never had much success recruiting Louisiana. The 4 star ATH, Tongue we got this year is a transplant to Louisiana, so he doesn't have the LSU ties most Louisiana recruits do.
Glad to see the guy stay home tbh. I guess yall are on to Noah Cain?

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Glad to see the guy stay home tbh. I guess yall are on to Noah Cain?
If Cain doesn't go to Texas, it looks like things have started to swing a bit back in OSU's favor. Texas also already has a 4* RB commit for 2019.