• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial 2015 Women's World Cup

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Got to also love the announcers take during the trophy ceremony on why Septic Bladder didn't fly in for the finals game basically stating he couldn't risk the FBI paying him a surprise visit, even if he tried to hide out in Canada with security.

He hasn't traveled to North American in over a year because he already knew the FBI was investigating FIFA and he had already been warned he would most likely been arrested if he got near the USA. Clown has got to be shocked the Swiss police have been so involved as they have. He's on borrowed time and he knows it.

Irish7478

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still think its interesting the pass that Hope Solo has gotten. Can you imagine if Ray Rice or Adrian Peterson win an award next year. Every other question would be about whether they should have been allowed to play. Not so much for women's soccer. I guess hope springs eternal.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn! Wambach's "wife" is even uglier than she is.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Got to also love the announcers take during the trophy ceremony on why Septic Bladder didn't fly in for the finals game basically stating he couldn't risk the FBI paying him a surprise visit, even if he tried to hide out in Canada with security.

He hasn't traveled to North American in over a year because he already knew the FBI was investigating FIFA and he had already been warned he would most likely been arrested if he got near the USA. Clown has got to be shocked the Swiss police have been so involved as they have. He's on borrowed time and he knows it.
Septic Bladder....LOL!

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still think its interesting the pass that Hope Solo has gotten. Can you imagine if Ray Rice or Adrian Peterson win an award next year. Every other question would be about whether they should have been allowed to play. Not so much for women's soccer. I guess hope springs eternal.

They haven't brought it up endlessly but they've touched on it a bit. However, they definitely didn't prop her up with praise near as much as they did last WC. Its gone from entire segments devoted to her to brief "Solo played well...moving on" comments. She's definitely lost luster.