• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Todd McShay has Zona picking CJ Mosley

sunsguns

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I concur ..........

Scorpion14

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm hearing they want Shazier from Ohio State. One of the Cardinals biggest weakness last year was giving up a lot of big plays to tight ends.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If they get someone to stop TEs from regularly scoring TDs in the red zone next year, they've nailed the pick. Good lord that got old.

Davis_Mike

You can never have too many knives.
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pass

They should draft whoever remains out of Gilbert/Pryor/Dix/Barr/Ealy/Martin

CakesW

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pass

They should draft whoever remains out of Gilbert/Pryor/Dix/Barr/Ealy/Martin

Gilbert and Martin will be Long gone by 20...

Some people LOVE Barr, others not so much... I like his upside, but he is 2-3 years away from being a very good player... he is incredibly raw, however, we do need his skillset very much...

I'd just rather not wait 2 years for a defensive player to make huge impact...

Mosely would be a great pick... His only knock is the potential injury issue, and that is substantial, but as an every down LB, coupled with D.Wash, that would be a formidable duo. It would be like Kuechly and Davis in Carolina, or Willis and Bowman in San Fran.

20 is too early for Kony Ealy

I've seen lots of mocks that has us taking a QB if it falls right to us... many of them thinking we will take Bortles if he falls, and in that case, I think I'd be o.k. with it... not in love with it, but I wouldn't be upset.

Davis_Mike

You can never have too many knives.
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know Gilbert & Martin will likely be gone by #20. That is why I listed 6 players. Take the BPA out of the available players. And Ealy is being mocked anywhere from 15-25 in more than a few mocks.

By drafting an ILB in the 1st round, you are basically throwing away last years 2nd round pick(Minter) before giving him a chance to grow into the position. A bad move.

With Abraham in his last year, drafting guys like Barr/Ealy will give them a chance to learn their position while playing in a rotation this season. Then they can take over for Abraham in 2015.