• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Tim Williams (Alabama) arrested

fishinabarrel

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what are you even talking about? He didn't have drug charges.

:stephena: Look, I don't give a shit about things like these for the most part and just have fun with it, but he doesn't have drug charges because the other person in the car with him, who is not a Bama football player, said the pot was all his. Now if you believe that, I have some Oregon Natty gear to sell you

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:stephena: Look, I don't give a shit about things like these for the most part and just have fun with it, but he doesn't have drug charges because the other person in the car with him, who is not a Bama football player, said the pot was all his. Now if you believe that, I have some Oregon Natty gear to sell you
Of course he believes it, it's an Alabama player.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So let me see if I got this right.

If 2 people are in a car and 1 of them is an Alabama player, the weed must be his?

For the record, I don't even remotely care about the weed. Or the gun really. Guns and weed are ok in my book.

Shooting/Robbing people for weed - well then we are talking.

fishinabarrel

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So let me see if I got this right.

If 2 people are in a car and 1 of them is an Alabama player, the weed must be his?

For the record, I don't even remotely care about the weed. Or the gun really. Guns and weed are ok in my book.

Shooting/Robbing people for weed - well then we are talking.

No, its BOTH of theirs. Who the hell sits in a parked car at 2 AM while ONE person smokes weed?

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm supposed to assume the Alabama player is automatically guilty?

:lol:
If you want to be obtuse that is your choice. But not everyone is going to be as willfully ignorant as you are choosing to be.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, its BOTH of theirs. Who the hell sits in a parked car at 2 AM while ONE person smokes weed?

Well shit, I wish I had known that all these years. Hell, I thought they were just being nice and smoking me out. I'll be sure to remind whoever does it for me next time - hey, that's half my weed you got there, so even though we are only smoking a bowl, I get half that OZ!

You smoked with me in a car, so it's mine now! Thems the rules.

I'm gonna save enough cash on this to buy the next Alabama player who gets in trouble out.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you want to be obtuse that is your choice. But not everyone is going to be as willfully ignorant as you are choosing to be.

So that's the rule huh? 2 people in a car, 1 of them is a football player, so it must be his weed?

That's somewhat disappointing really. I would hope if I was a football player people would be hooking me up for free more often.

fishinabarrel

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well shit, I wish I had known that all these years. Hell, I thought they were just being nice and smoking me out. I'll be sure to remind whoever does it for me next time - hey, that's half my weed you got there, so even though we are only smoking a bowl, I get half that OZ!

You smoked with me in a car, so it's mine now! Thems the rules.

I'm gonna save enough cash on this to buy the next Alabama player who gets in trouble out.

g1371693718652395308.jpg

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So that's the rule huh? 2 people in a car, 1 of them is a football player, so it must be his weed?

That's somewhat disappointing really. I would hope if I was a football player people would be hooking me up for free more often.
Keeping doing your mental gymnastics that the Alabama football player did nothing wrong and didn't smoke any we

funny how you always accused Cam newton of taking $200k without any conviction. Hypocritical much?

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Keeping doing your mental gymnastics that the Alabama football player did nothing wrong and didn't smoke any we

I don't care if he smoked weed or not. You're trying to claim it was his weed and you have absolutely no reason to say it was his or not. Provide even the slightest bit of reason to believe it was his weed.

I don't know who's it was and neither do you. What I do know is the other guy claimed it.

funny how you always accused Cam newton of taking $200k without any conviction. Hypocritical much?

Ummm, you do realize Cam Newtons dad admitted to it right?

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't care if he smoked weed or not. You're trying to claim it was his weed and you have absolutely no reason to say it was his or not. Provide even the slightest bit of reason to believe it was his weed.

I don't know who's it was and neither do you. What I do know is the other guy claimed it.

Ummm, you do realize Cam Newtons dad admitted to it right?
He admitted to asking for money from Miss State but nothing from Auburn. And since it was investigated by the proper authorities and they found nothing happened so it means nothing happened, or was Auburn sanctioned and I didn't know about it?

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He admitted to asking for money from Miss State but nothing from Auburn. And since it was investigated by the proper authorities and they found nothing happened so it means nothing happened, or was Auburn sanctioned and I didn't know about it?

They made a new rule as a result of what he did. Pretty much says it all IMO.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PS: :lol: @ bringing up Cam Newton as a way of trying to justify blaming an Alabama player for weed.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They made a new rule as a result of what he did. Pretty much says it all IMO.
But he didn't get any money from Auburn, so why do you keep pretending like he did? Obviously if something wrong was done, the proper authorities would have punished Auburn. No punishment for Auburn means nothing wrong was done. Again any who wants to be blind can just close their eyes and pretend nothing happened like you always do for Alabama players but not for other teams.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PS: :lol: @ bringing up Cam Newton as a way of trying to justify blaming an Alabama player for weed.
I don't even care if these players are paid 200,000 dollars but Cam wasn't paid $200,000.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But he didn't get any money from Auburn, so why do you keep pretending like he did?

Mostly because it's funny to give Auburn fans shit for it. Hell it was like 6 years and 3 National Championships ago, what's done is done and obviously nothing will happen over it.

Got any other deflections for your bullshit claims that weed in a car must belong to the football player?

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't even care if these players are paid 200,000 dollars but Cam wasn't paid $200,000.

Probably right, most say it was only $180,000.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mostly because it's funny to give Auburn fans shit for it. Hell it was like 6 years and 3 National Championships ago, what's done is done and obviously nothing will happen over it.

Got any other deflections for your bullshit claims that weed in a car must belong to the football player?
I'm sorry, I forgot that I can't type too fast for you because you can't keep up.

The point I was making, is you give Alabama players the benefit of the doubt always while every other team does not. You are a huge homer. It is ok. Embrace your bullshit.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sorry, I forgot that I can't type too fast for you because you can't keep up.

The point I was making, is you give Alabama players the benefit of the doubt always while every other team does not. You are a huge homer. It is ok. Embrace your bullshit.

I give everyone the benefit of the doubt. It's called being a reasonable person. Try it sometime.