• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Thoughts On The Upcoming Season

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks for keeping us updated Rule, it's nice to see Kobe focused on his health rather than getting back on the court as quickly as possible.

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Outlaw. Good to see that you are still around.

Good to see you around as well Retro, it's almost time for our young players to showcase their talents. Hopefully Mitch did a better job this time around than when he was signing guys like Luke Walton. I'm hopeful though because I've always liked Nick Young and Wesley Johnson. If they can learn from the Mamba and focus solely on getting better then I have even higher hopes.

As far as our Big 3, the key word is health this year.

Hangman

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,152.62
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We have the worst coach in the NBA so the Lakers are fucked

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Outlaw. Itoo am excited about the young players. Young, Johnson, Henery, the return of Farmar and maybe even Sasha Vuscic who has come back from the European desert and is practicing with the Lakers. I like Kelly, Sacre, and even the older Kaman. I think this team is going to be pretty good because of Kurt Rambis and Mark Madsen. Don'tknowi is still... ...well Don'tknowi!!

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Outlaw. Itoo am excited about the young players. Young, Johnson, Henery, the return of Farmar and maybe even Sasha Vuscic who has come back from the European desert and is practicing with the Lakers. I like Kelly, Sacre, and even the older Kaman. I think this team is going to be pretty good because of Kurt Rambis and Mark Madsen. Don'tknowi is still... ...well Don'tknowi!!

LMAO!!! and will probably STAY Dontknowi until he proves otherwise in some of our minds. but hey, we DO have to give the guy a full camp and season to see if we're wrong about him...

remember how a lot of us dissed Mitch Kupchak(kupCAKE) at first and look how that turned out...

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CL67. Even with a full camp I already know the answer to the end of the story of Don'tknowi. He is still a dumbass and he'll eventually get fired because he still is Don'tknowi and is completely overrated. What is worse is the dumbass signed is son as one of the assistants. This is not good either.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CL67. Even with a full camp I already know the answer to the end of the story of Don'tknowi. He is still a dumbass and he'll eventually get fired because he still is Don'tknowi and is completely overrated. What is worse is the dumbass signed is son as one of the assistants. This is not good either.

oh wait, he DID, didn't he? ah well, guess we'll see. he DID get a team to the conference finals once, so even though he starts with a minus with me as well we'll see how it shakes out. i mean, Turnip's on the main board NOW saying we'll end up 12th in the Western conference race...:laugh3:

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh wait, he DID, didn't he? ah well, guess we'll see. he DID get a team to the conference finals once, so even though he starts with a minus with me as well we'll see how it shakes out. i mean, Turnip's on the main board NOW saying we'll end up 12th in the Western conference race...:laugh3:

He's probably just pissed that he can't troll the Lakers boards anymore!!

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll bet HammerDown removed him from this board for the same reason. The dude can not help himself and CL67 you have been spot on all along. The man is obsessed with the Lakers and Laker fans and he can not stop trash talking no matter what they do! lol.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He sure is an angry little feller these days!!

You been stealing his lunch money again, CL?