• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

thought id share...

husker_grl

likes members
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
15013_377640478883_510328883_3837945_354745_n.jpg

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was just tellin one of my bros about that stupid fuckin commercial... "if they can fit Suh, they can fit you" LMAO

landon410

In the deed the glory
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
thats kind of dumb, im surprised suh did it, but i bet they gave him like 10 custom fited suits and some cash
so... i would have done it too

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah that was surprising. He really did not need to do that at all. It may be a sign of things to come for him though ala Peyton Manning. Maybe he'll take his fame for every dime it's worth. God Peyton is such a tool.

Suhsyourdaddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He didn't have to do what? Make money? Do you work for free? I'm pretty sure Gary Michaels doesn't have any problem paying Suh the money to be on his billboard because Gary Michaels is going to make it back and then some. I've read that Suh's already charging the University to speak at it's functions. Good for him. Nebraska has/will make a metric fuck ton off of the exposure it has gotten because of him. The future is FAR from certain in his line of work so he's got to get it while the gettin's good IMO. Guy's like him and Peyton are not primaddona's. They just know football's a big business. A lot of people are making a lot of money off of their blood, sweat, and tears. They shouldn't be judged for doing the same.

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
didnt you guys see the Gorden and Joba billboards??? Suh isnt the first to do a billboard for gary micheals.

nolehusker

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,614.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He didn't have to do what? Make money? Do you work for free? I'm pretty sure Gary Michaels doesn't have any problem paying Suh the money to be on his billboard because Gary Michaels is going to make it back and then some. I've read that Suh's already charging the University to speak at it's functions. Good for him. Nebraska has/will make a metric fuck ton off of the exposure it has gotten because of him. The future is FAR from certain in his line of work so he's got to get it while the gettin's good IMO. Guy's like him and Peyton are not primaddona's. They just know football's a big business. A lot of people are making a lot of money off of their blood, sweat, and tears. They shouldn't be judged for doing the same.

Very much agreed. UNL made soooooooooo much money off Suh last year. Why shouldn't he take advantage of it. So he's taking advantage of it. Everyone else in that position would. If you didn't you're unamerican... damn commies.

husker_grl

likes members
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
geez i didnt mean to start a fight.. i was impressed with my multitasking skills: driving while taking a pic with my phone. plus its kinda humorous... good for him.

Epic Leprikon

I am Epic Leprikon?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't trust anybody named Gary, except my grandpa, but shit he's my grandpa. But after seeing Suh in one of his "Suh-ts", I am totally getting one for my brothers wedding in hopes it will help me "sack" more brides maids ;)