• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Thornton tells Wilson to shut his mouth

sjrules99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I don't know if he will end up being available. Yes, I think he would come to San Jose.

I cant imagine babcock coming to SJ to replace Todd. Too close a connection there with the detroit history together. Doubt bab would want to come in after Todd gets canned.

Cmon_WTF

Is that...cabbage?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I cant imagine babcock coming to SJ to replace Todd. Too close a connection there with the detroit history together. Doubt bab would want to come in after Todd gets canned.

Babcock has no loyalty to McLellan. There will be quite a few teams after him if he gets let go by Detroit but he has talked a lot about his admiration for the Sharks franchise. He'd definitely consider going to San Jose. McLellan getting canned wouldn't even be a thought for him.

Likewall32

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Babcock has no loyalty to McLellan. There will be quite a few teams after him if he gets let go by Detroit but he has talked a lot about his admiration for the Sharks franchise. He'd definitely consider going to San Jose. McLellan getting canned wouldn't even be a thought for him.

Ive heard strong talks that if he is let go by Det that he actually wants to goto Toronto