• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

This year should be interesting to see if the Patriots fumble numbers go up now that they have to...

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's amazing that no other coaching staff/team cares about fumbling. No other team has placed any emphasis on decreasing their fumble rate. Only the superior minds of the Patriots' coaching staff has addressed fumbling as a problem.
Glad to see you're finally coming around. Just like the eligible ineligible receiver. We know one team that certainley didn't put any emphasis on defending it.
Seroiusly BB and the Pats Special Team Coaches have always put special emphasis on turn overs both defensively and on the offensive side of the ball. Other teams do as well. They are normally the teams that have the greatest + - takeaways differential. Any Sunday yuuo can see which teams give special attention to Turn Overs by the way the attack the ball carriers, tring to strip the ball. Also how RB and WRs secure the ball with two hands. It's clearly evident which teams coach it well and which teams don't.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NE running backs have been rumored to have a steady diet of horse meat. Scientists from Bunker Hill CC conducted countless hours of research. Horse meat provides the most protein, biotin and calcium of all meat products. This explains why they can hold onto the ball better. Oops horse meat is illegal in the US. Patriots CHEAT.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Glad to see you're finally coming around. Just like the eligible ineligible receiver. We know one team that certainley didn't put any emphasis on defending it.
Seroiusly BB and the Pats Special Team Coaches have always put special emphasis on turn overs both defensively and on the offensive side of the ball. Other teams do as well. They are normally the teams that have the greatest + - takeaways differential. Any Sunday yuuo can see which teams give special attention to Turn Overs by the way the attack the ball carriers, tring to strip the ball. Also how RB and WRs secure the ball with two hands. It's clearly evident which teams coach it well and which teams don't.

What caused BB to change his philosophy regarding fumbles? Also, look at the timing...what a coinky-dink.

2000-2006: NE with 42 touches per fumble

2007-2014: NE with 74 touches per fumble

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What caused BB to change his philosophy regarding fumbles? Also, look at the timing...what a coinky-dink.

Well last I checked you or I don't live inside BB's head. So asking me to speculate why he did something is crazy. If you want to know why I think the numbers are different then my answer is simple. Different backs, TB more expirence in the pocket gets rid of the ball quicer holds the ball better, after 2006 the balls are prepared by the teams thus not as slick, 2000-2006 better D less emphasis on ST (I'm speculating there). Others have already posted multiple times how metrics play into yur answer like QB hits, hurries...

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

what caused ridley to fumble and nearly lose his job after a near 1300 yard season?

why did maroneys fumble RATE triple from 06 (before the rule change) to 09 (post rule change)

im sure you have a straight answer...

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's amazing that no other coaching staff/team cares about fumbling. No other team has placed any emphasis on decreasing their fumble rate. Only the superior minds of the Patriots' coaching staff has addressed fumbling as a problem.

Of course they all care but some coaches are actually better at it than others.. Right??

Ask Steven Ridley. His career with the Patriots was always on the edge because he fumbled too much.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Read the February thread where all of your retardedness was debunked already. It wasn't important enough for the rest of us to remember, and you've now proven that re-educating you all will serve no purpose.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what caused ridley to fumble and nearly lose his job after a near 1300 yard season?

why did maroneys fumble RATE triple from 06 (before the rule change) to 09 (post rule change)

im sure you have a straight answer...

When you give them the real data, all their fake data crumbles.

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When you give them the real data, all their fake data crumbles.
hammer TRIES to troll, but hes miserable at it.

i honestly think the others...are legit just dumb people.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Read the February thread where all of your retardedness was debunked already. It wasn't important enough for the rest of us to remember, and you've now proven that re-educating you all will serve no purpose.

Actually...all the "retardedness" that attempted to debunk what I'm talking about was debunked.