• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

This season fell apart quickly…

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously… we were 28-20 and in good position to secure the 8 seed at one point of this season with everyone playing relatively well. That trade deadline along with all the buzzer beating losses really fucked us over FAST.

Maybe getting a lotto pick won't be the worst thing in the world for this team. I still want to rid ourselves of the Twins. Bledsoe, Knight, Len, Warren and Goodwin should be our main core that we build around. I just can't believe how quickly we went from playoff contenders back to a rebuilding team with no identity.

McDonough will truly have to work some magic this offseason for any chance of us making the playoffs next year.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really don't even watch the Suns anymore. I think it's a combination of me being in full blown March Madness mode and the post Allstar break collapse. Really depressing considering at the beginning of the season they were so exciting to watch...

Orange602

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All of those close losses broke the team's spirit and the trades just completely deflated the fanbase. I'm still watching, but that's just because I want to see how Warren and Goodwin progress. I'm worried that Hornacek doesn't have control of this team.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Horny lost control a long time ago with his inconsistent leadership and the lack of respect he has from the knuckleheads on his roster.

The Suns will have to be creative with their latest PR spins. Hard to argue this team is better when you (allegedly) get rid of the two guys causing the most ruckus with chemistry or that had the biggest issues with the team and you promptly look clueless on the court after they leave.

The more I watch other teams play, the more I realize how far away the Suns are. Guys like Archie Goodwin, Gerald Green and (probably) TJ Warren aren't going to be NBA starting caliber players. They could all be decent guys off the bench, but I find no interest watching them try to develop.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And now… somehow… we're alive. Barely, but there's still a chance at least with KD and Ibaka both out.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm continually astounded by Russell Westbrook. He should be unanimously voted MVP this year. The guy has carried the entire team on his back all season. The Suns should be gaining ground with their recent win streak and OKC's troubles, but Thunder keep winning.