• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

This organization is embarassing

BPNAZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
absolutely nothing to like about where this team is headed, and it wouldn't surprise me if Lakers make playoffs again before this disaster does

every single player on this team can't shoot for shit, a bunch of scorers that play zero defense

just pathetic

Orange602

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They were absolutely terrible down the stretch tonight. I'm already trying to figure out what they are going to do in the offseason. I feel like it will be a lot like last offseason. No one will want to come here and the Suns will make a desperation signing.

BPNAZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They were absolutely terrible down the stretch tonight. I'm already trying to figure out what they are going to do in the offseason. I feel like it will be a lot like last offseason. No one will want to come here and the Suns will make a desperation signing.

they need to completely rebuild and not half ass it..............like they have been doing ever since Nash couldn't play anymore

both Morris brothers are ok players, but Markieff is really a 6th man type, and marcus is a guy that should only play maybe 10-15 min a game max. He just isn't very good. Markieff MOrris isn't a starting PF, not when you shoot 45% and grab 5.5 rebounds a game

PJ tucker needs to go, any defensive ability he brings to the table doesn't do anything for the team, they already suck on defense as a team, its not like he makes them so much better on defense. He is a complete 100% liability on offense and has absolutely zero athleticism

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Players aren't going to want to come here. Idiot owner, clueless rookie GM, bad environment. After they managed to earn the scorn of Goran Dragic of all people (never heard him say a bad thing about anyone prior to this), they make some bitter, stupid comments as he's heading out the door.

Nobody is clutch. Everyone is crap when it counts. This was why they missed the playoffs last year when they lost like 7 big close games at the end. At least we won't have to worry about it going to the wire this season.

GM McDon'tKnow needs to go.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am so disgusted with this team I don't know what to say. These less than 5 point losses are killing this team. I'm still skeptical on the trade, I think they could have figuered out a way to make the 3 guard system work. Now with new pieces it takes awhile for things to gel and its already only 2 months left of the season.

Orange602

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This season is over and the front office knows it. They're just trying to sell fans on the idea that they are still trying to make the playoffs.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm one of the few people that probably wants the Morris twins gone. Markieff is good, but shoots way too much and Marcus is the same. Both selfish players that don't look to do anything other than score the ball. Sub-par defenders, and taking up significant cap room.

We need unselfish players for this system to work.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Markieff just talked some trash about the fans not being loyal or something. He hasn't been here long enough or he'd know they always support a winner. Maybe he contributed a bit more to that cause he'd see more butts in the stands. Who would pay to watch a game after watching the home debacle against San Antonio?

GMATCa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they need to completely rebuild and not half ass it..............like they have been doing ever since Nash couldn't play anymore

both Morris brothers are ok players, but Markieff is really a 6th man type, and marcus is a guy that should only play maybe 10-15 min a game max. He just isn't very good. Markieff MOrris isn't a starting PF, not when you shoot 45% and grab 5.5 rebounds a game

PJ tucker needs to go, any defensive ability he brings to the table doesn't do anything for the team, they already suck on defense as a team, its not like he makes them so much better on defense. He is a complete 100% liability on offense and has absolutely zero athleticism

No, he isn't. Tucker is a floor-spacer offensively and a dangerous corner three-point shooter, which renders him palatable in today's NBA. He has improved the rest of his (albeit very limited) offensive game, shooting a career-high .519 on two-point field goal attempts this season.

In a sense, Tucker is a lesser version of Bruce Bowen. Whether he constitutes a long-term proposition or a long-term starter is another matter, but he is perhaps the only Sun who brings a competitive edge to the court on a consistent basis.

I concur that Markieff Morris is better-suited to being a Sixth Man; he does not rebound well enough to optimally serve as the starting power forward on a bad rebounding team, and his inconsistency would be less problematic if he came off the bench. But I also think that Marcus Morris is a better player that you are suggesting and that his current minutes average (23.0) is fine. He is the team's best three-point shooter at .405 in 3.5 attempts per game, and he is an outstanding off-the-dribble jump-shooter for his size, allowing him to create his own shot quite often and inject more versatility into the offense.

What do you mean by "completely rebuild"? Trade Eric Bledsoe, Brandon Knight, and Alex Len? Doing so would be counterproductive.

GMATCa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm one of the few people that probably wants the Morris twins gone. Markieff is good, but shoots way too much and Marcus is the same. Both selfish players that don't look to do anything other than score the ball. Sub-par defenders, and taking up significant cap room.

We need unselfish players for this system to work.

I think that Markieff is fairly unselfish and a pretty good passer for his position. The problem is that you just don't know what you are going to receive from him from one game to the next, and he has been that way throughout his career.

GMATCa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am so disgusted with this team I don't know what to say. These less than 5 point losses are killing this team. I'm still skeptical on the trade, I think they could have figuered out a way to make the 3 guard system work. Now with new pieces it takes awhile for things to gel and its already only 2 months left of the season.

They could have made the three-point guard system work better, but Dragic still was going to leave in free agency. The Suns possessed little choice except to trade him.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I made that comment before the Twins went off on Suns fans. My God, send them out this summer please. I'll give them a ride to the airport. They are both clowns. First the whole Caldwell-Pope comment, then ignoring media after his 35 point game now this? What the hell Markieff…. you haven't done shit in the NBA yet. Shut your mouth.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Markieff just talked some trash about the fans not being loyal or something. He hasn't been here long enough or he'd know they always support a winner. Maybe he contributed a bit more to that cause he'd see more butts in the stands. Who would pay to watch a game after watching the home debacle against San Antonio?

Seriously. I was at that game vs San Antonio and it was nearly sold-out with tons of Suns fans looking for ANYTHING to root for but there was not a single moment that was even worth cheering for. When they cut the lead down to 31 did they expect us to lose our shit and go nuts or what? haha

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think they need to unload the Morris twins. They are knuckleheads and Markieff is a starter that is expected to be a leader, and it's not in his make-up. He can't be "the guy".

I know it's early, but Brandon Knight is not exactly seeming like a good fit here either.

These guys don't play defense, they don't bring their A game everyday, and they lack chemistry. PJ Tucker is one of the few guys that cares about all these things and brings a consistent effort.

Orange602

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously. I was at that game vs San Antonio and it was nearly sold-out with tons of Suns fans looking for ANYTHING to root for but there was not a single moment that was even worth cheering for. When they cut the lead down to 31 did they expect us to lose our shit and go nuts or what? haha

You should have taken off your shirt (revealing your full color Suns chest tattoo) and ran onto the court screaming like a teenage girl. You're an embarrassment as a fan.

Orange602

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This team lacks leadership. I like the Morris twins, but it's obvious that Markieff feels like he needs to be a vocal leader and he just does not have the skills to do that.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This team lacks leadership. I like the Morris twins, but it's obvious that Markieff feels like he needs to be a vocal leader and he just does not have the skills to do that.

Markieff is a clown and so is his brother. I want them gone this offseason so bad.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You should have taken off your shirt (revealing your full color Suns chest tattoo) and ran onto the court screaming like a teenage girl. You're an embarrassment as a fan.

Last time I did that they threatened to make me watch a Mercury game as punishment so I've learned my lesson after that little scare.