• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

This may be the worst Braves' team ever..

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Phil Neikro's career in Atlanta is a testament to how the ball reacts to low attitude and humidity.

Actually, during Niekro's career in Atlanta, he was pitching in the highest elevation in Majors. The Braves still pay at the third highest elevation behind only Colorado and Arizona.

Mondo Jay

Wine Mafia
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,690.94
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the Braves are undefeated since this shitty thread got started.

Colon with another solid outing today.

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How many times has infant penis been referenced in this thread? It's a little disturbing.

uncfan103

Not Banned
Hoopla Cash
$ 47,333.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With a brand new stadium and a 4 game win streak, tickets for the new stadium are as low as $6 for good seats. Crazy. Sounds like tickets to the new stadium can't be given away.

BallsOfFurry

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With a brand new stadium and a 4 game win streak, tickets for the new stadium are as low as $6 for good seats. Crazy. Sounds like tickets to the new stadium can't be given away.

I just talked to an investor relations officer from The Braves' ownership Liberty Media. She made it clear everything I thought is correct. The Braves won't profit a cent from the mixed use area and Braves management won't be allowed to raise payroll, those increased profits will also go back to Liberty Media.
This is a huge bait and switch and it's just beginning. Liberty will sell off The Braves, leaving them stuck in the middle of Liberty's mixed use development and under their thumb as long as they occupy the Stadium.

BallsOfFurry

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is just projecting his own insecurities

Not at all, it's clear trolls are mired in insecurities, likely because of mommy issues and tiny baby dicks...true story.

BallsOfFurry

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the Braves are undefeated since this shitty thread got started.

Colon with another solid outing today.

I hope I reverse cursed them, I w win as much as the next guy. I still think this is a losing team though.

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mind your own business, bech.

I'm on your side, Chew. No way this Braves team can be worse than the one who had their season ended by Juan fuckin' Uribe.

GIF-50-Cent-Amused-bitch-please-classic-drive-away-gif-skeptical-yeah-right-GIF.gif

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm on your side, Chew. No way this Braves team can be worse than the one who had their season ended by Juan fuckin' Uribe.

GIF-50-Cent-Amused-bitch-please-classic-drive-away-gif-skeptical-yeah-right-GIF.gif

I'm just glad the one game I attended that series was the one game the Braves won when they beat Greinke. We heckled the shit out of Carl Crawford in left field that game. It was hard to tell because his hand was in pocket of his glove, and it was a quick gesture, but I'm pretty sure he shot us a bird that game.

He had the last laugh though He hit two dingers the next game.

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

They're a hard ticket to get, but the 6 dollar tickets have been a thing for a while. At Turner Field it was a few sections of the middle deck, and it had something to do with Bobby Cox being number 6.

uncfan103

Not Banned
Hoopla Cash
$ 47,333.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They're a hard ticket to get, but the 6 dollar tickets have been a thing for a while. At Turner Field it was a few sections of the middle deck, and it had something to do with Bobby Cox being number 6.

Go to Stubhub. There's hundreds of tickets available all across the stadium for less than $10. A parking spot costs more than most tickets.

uncfan103

Not Banned
Hoopla Cash
$ 47,333.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It's really easy to get good tickets. The highlighted sections all have seats for $10 and there's 2,500 tickets available

IMG_0144.PNG

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
back to reality the padres left town:suds:

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's really easy to get good tickets. The highlighted sections all have seats for $10 and there's 2,500 tickets available

View attachment 158180

Let me rephrase that. It's a hard ticket to get for games that I could actually go to where I don't have to work the next day.(I don't live in the metro Atlanta area)

uncfan103

Not Banned
Hoopla Cash
$ 47,333.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let me rephrase that. It's a hard ticket to get for games that I could actually go to where I don't have to work the next day.(I don't live in the metro Atlanta area)

It's definitely going to be more expensive getting tickets to weekend games, but that's because there's plenty of people in the same boat as you. But, if you're the braves and you have a brand new stadium and there's thousands of seats for sale for <$10.00, that's not a good sign. Tickets for those games are still readily available, but obviously with supply and demand you're going to have to spend more money on the tickets.

Irish7478

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Management claimed to be building towards this season, so much for planning.
We signed 2 starting pitchers in their 40s who are at least 7 years past being worth a damn. Their only position players added in the offseason are very low rung bench sitters.

Just what the fuck is going on ?

My take is management started the rebuild 2 years too late and the promised increase in payroll was a lie to get Cobb County to invest 400 million in taxpayers' money to build the new stadium in Cobb.

Here is where it gets down right evil, the project includes a billion or more in the project around the stadium. The Denver area investment company who owns The Braves primary income is from operating mixed use areas such as was built around the stadium to help finance The team down the road. Then when it was too late to pull back these snakes separated all operations of the surrounding properties from The Braves. Now not only will they not have to spend profits on Braves' operations, when they sell The Braves, they keep their properites, while the stadium is stuck in the middle of their properties.

I take it you weren't following the Braves during the late 70's. I think they averaged about 95 losses per year and finished about 35 games back each year. I was a Braves fan for about 45 years (Sonny Jackson, Gil Garrido, Felix Milan, Mike McQueen and of course Aaron, Niekro, Cepeda.. I loved them all). But from the late 60's to the early 90's, they were the worst.