• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

This made me laugh

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't you have a wife or something to play your nit wit drama games with or have you pushed all of them away also? How many years has it been since you last got laid?

Drunk at 4:00am again? Oh yeah..."working"...

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think he works. I think he's retired and supplements his income betting against the Cowboys. So drunk already may be correct.
Actually I have made a nice little bundle betting on the Cowboys a few times. The easiest was the $500.00 against the Saints. Easiest bet of the year. Just for your information, I don't need to supplement my income, I 'm very comfortable in the private sector instead of being a gopher in the Military. I bet me and my family have more millions than you. LMAO. :laugh3:

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually I have made a nice little bundle betting on the Cowboys a few times. The easiest was the $500.00 against the Saints. Easiest bet of the year. Just for your information, I don't need to supplement my income, I 'm very comfortable in the private sector instead of being a gopher in the Military. I bet me and my family have more millions than you. LMAO. :laugh3:

You have absolutely NO how the military operates. And yes you are real comfortable sitting in your windowless cubicle pushing paperwork in the EXCITING HR job.

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have absolutely NO how the military operates. And yes you are real comfortable sitting in your windowless cubicle pushing paperwork in the EXCITING HR job.

Yea, I saw how you guys operate all right. Didn't one of your own just whipe out a whole bunch of you guys just a while back on a military base. And you wonder why those on the left have question about how we are protected.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea, I saw how you guys operate all right. Didn't one of your own just whipe out a whole bunch of you guys just a while back on a military base. And you wonder why those on the left have question about how we are protected.

I hope if you are ever in need of the National Guard they pass right by you.

bigdeal701

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't normally get involved in these childish arguements, but this comment was really uncalled for. I lost all respect for you as a poster.

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:wtf2:

You owe every man and woman that ever served an APOLOGY for that ignorant comment!

Those brave young men and women chose to serve so that we are protected. You have no right to question anything about how they serve based on the actions of 1 madman. As far as questions from the left or right on how we are protected. I PRAY that we never need the protection of the US Military on our own soil. But if we do I know they will be there doing the job that needs done PERIOD.

Thanks to all that serve or served this guy does not speak for me that's for DAMN sure!!!!

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope if you are ever in need of the National Guard they pass right by you.

The difference between you and him Manster is that you don't really believe that. Also, I'm sure if called upon you'd protect him just as much as you would someone who isn't a total jackass and really deserves your protection.

Thanks again for you service and of course to those serving abroad this Holiday season as the rest of us are all home safe and warm with our Families...

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The difference between you and him Manster is that you don't really believe that. Also, I'm sure if called upon you'd protect him just as much as you would someone who isn't a total jackass and really deserves your protection.

Thanks again for you service and of course to those serving abroad this Holiday season as the rest of us are all home safe and warm with our Families...

After that comment I wouldn't protect him. I'd dare say a fair share of our police and doctors are former military as well.

I'd hope they would pass him by and let him die as well

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You are correct. He could curse them til his faced turned blue and the men and women who are there to protect them would do just that. And yes, if I was one there to protect him I do what I was there for. I do think it funny how he mocks those who are enlisted for taking orders when he too takes orders from his manager.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are correct. He could curse them til his faced turned blue and the men and women who are there to protect them would do just that. And yes, if I was one there to protect him I do what I was there for. I do think it funny how he mocks those who are enlisted for taking orders when he too takes orders from his manager.

You mean he isn't the breakfast manager at Hardees? I thought with all those 2-4 am post that was his job

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You mean he isn't the breakfast manager at Hardees? I thought with all those 2-4 am post that was his job

He once claimed he was HR. Now I may be wrong but HR is far from being the CEO of a company. I guess they could be considered the E-3's and E-4's in the business world.

My apologies to anyone who works in the HR field. Just trying to show some asshole how ignorant his comments about those who risked their lives are.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He once claimed he was HR. Now I may be wrong but HR is far from being the CEO of a company. I guess they could be considered the E-3's and E-4's in the business world.

My apologies to anyone who works in the HR field. Just trying to show some asshole how ignorant his comments about those who risked their lives are.

HR can be anything .... depending on the company.

Isnt a telemarketer considered HR as well?

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HR can be anything .... depending on the company.

Isnt a telemarketer considered HR as well?

Isn't HR the section that maintains personnel records on the Company employees. Filing paper work on time cards and payroll. HR is also to place where BAD workers go to complain about how they are treated. Perfect place for Blue.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Isn't HR the section that maintains personnel records on the Company employees. Filing paper work on time cards and payroll. HR is also to place where BAD workers go to complain about how they are treated. Perfect place for Blue.

Human Relations...... Can include alot of shit.

Don't pay shit .... has different levels ... job varies with each company.

A blue collar job pay check sitting at a desk is the best way to explain it.

Usually pays between 30 and 60k a year depending on the company you work for and the level of experience

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just another lie I'm sure. No one in HR gets up at 4:00am to start working.