• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

This Is Not Easy

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is with much sadness that I announce my retirement from the mock drafts. I am going to be crazy busy the next three months and too be honest i'm just a little burnt out.

I have all the confidence in the world that Ritz can step in and do a great job.

You guys are all amazing people and I hope I get to stay in touch with every one of you.

I will of course finish out the current draft.

Thank you guys for three fun filled years of drafting and for letting me win.

God Bless

Nos...

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is with much sadness that I announce my retirement from the mock drafts. I am going to be crazy busy the next three months and too be honest i'm just a little burnt out.

I have all the confidence in the world that Ritz can step in and do a great job.

You guys are all amazing people and I hope I get to stay in touch with every one of you.

God Bless

Nos...

Well now we are fucked :laugh3:

Just kidding...

Sorry to hear you go. It was fun and thanks for setting this up. :suds:

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hopefully you still drop in to chat during these. Far less investment that way but you can still be a presence.

I also think you should become the designated deciding vote in a tie.

Either way, enjoy the extra time, early bird specials, and gumming down pudding.:suds:

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
End of an era...:tsk:

I'll have to think about this some...

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I quit, too

STFU....don't you get all emotional

ebyxAlU.gif

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

God Bless

Nos...
I do think you should go out on a baseball mock though!!!

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

God Bless

Nos...

This is not a retirement announcement but a leave of absence. You will take these 3 months off and we will be counting the days of your return. The amount of work you have put in the past 3 years I know why you are burnt out and we appreciate everything you have done. My big brother needs a break and I respect your decision and it will be strange running this without you. You could have waited to go out on top instead of taking a break after 2 consecutive first round exists or maybe that's why you are burnt out because people are seeing that your teams aren't actually as good as before :pound:Seriously bro I hope the next 3 months go smoothly for you and you returned fully rejuvenated. Here is to Tommy :suds:

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lm:

Wait, no. I mean...

:suds:

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is not a retirement announcement but a leave of absence. You will take these 3 months off and we will be counting the days of your return. The amount of work you have put in the past 3 years I know why you are burnt out and we appreciate everything you have done. My big brother needs a break and I respect your decision and it will be strange running this without you. You could have waited to go out on top instead of taking a break after 2 consecutive first round exists or maybe that's why you are burnt out because people are seeing that your teams aren't actually as good as before :pound:Seriously bro I hope the next 3 months go smoothly for you and you returned fully rejuvenated. Here is to Tommy :suds:
That and he wants to avoid that baseball butt whooping he was about to take ...

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First the fat boys break up now this...:sadbron:

Anyone else see a connection between this and KGs announcement... :lebowski2:

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
after 2 consecutive first round exists or maybe that's why you are burnt out because people are seeing that your teams aren't actually as good as before

Interesting point you make here Ritzy... You might be on to something... I imagine this is what happened after his last loss and just before he posted this thread... The role of Nos will be played by Meebs hero Ralph Macchio, the role of our mock drafts will be played by an innocent bicycle...

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only problem with Ritzy's assumption is I didn't lose in the first round in the NBA draft... So, :kissass:

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, is everyone else planning on bugging Nos with their draft strategies and who should I picks?

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

God Bless

Nos...

Kobe Bryant, Kevin Garnett, Alex Rodriguez, David Ortiz, Nosferatu.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cmon guys, it's all way too time convenient.

Brady comes back next week, Nos needs a clear schedule to watch greatness.

He will pull an MJ an unretire here soon enough