• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

This is how I see it....

24seven

Biggest Cock Around Here
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah, we finished the season with two more losses showing it was possible to beat us, you just go to be first.
Since that season we have lost two games and won two titles, whats has USCe done? Thats right, nothing of note.:lol:

Um, best 2 seasons in school history? Just 2 losses more than Bama?
So, Bama is again the champ, and we're much better than we were last time we beat them. This is now, right?

TigerBait1971

Roll Tide? What? FUCK YOU! lolz
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude its still LSU. They are still a solid football team that match up with us athletically in every position. I'm thinking WRs for Alabama and LSU COULD have a field day. But this game has always went to the team that runs better and played better special teams. We have the edge in special teams, and rushing offense is pretty much even. Its gonna be a hell of a game. And I will be there :yahoo:

Fuck you gump.

:happy:

GreenNickle

Go Buckeyes Beat Michigan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Which LSU defense have you been watching this year? If it was their job to contain Stonehenge, that motherfucker would be somewhere else right now.

Stonehenge-Dancer---38034.jpg

its getting away
darn LSU DE's lost contain again.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It always possible man. Everyone thought FSU was going to embarrass Florida last year.

Florida proceeded to score 37 points on that vaunted "defense"

And we all know Florida's offense was one dimensional last year...

Georgia held them to 9
LSU held them to 14
TAMU held them to 20
ULL held them under 30
Yet, FSU gives up 37.... Care to explain?

I will gladly explain that for you. UF and Brent Pease used the EXACT same offense that you saw Stanford use last night. They brought in 7 down lineman and ran that play over and over again. Sheer brilliance on Pease's part to just run that same play over and over again. They tried getting to the edge and were getting NOWHERE with it so he went to that play and it worked perfectly. Mark Stoops did nothing just like Oregon last night to make adjustments by bringing in a 5th DL. He kept the same Cover2 the entire game.

theSabanator20

A mellow fellow
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will gladly explain that for you. UF and Brent Pease used the EXACT same offense that you saw Stanford use last night. They brought in 7 down lineman and ran that play over and over again. Sheer brilliance on Pease's part to just run that same play over and over again. They tried getting to the edge and were getting NOWHERE with it so he went to that play and it worked perfectly. Mark Stoops did nothing just like Oregon last night to make adjustments by bringing in a 5th DL. He kept the same Cover2 the entire game.

Thank you. Now I believe anything is possible this year. Its the last year of the BCS, and what is the BCS without chaos? Alabama and Florida State have teams on their schedules that have the talent and coaching to compete and beat them. I'm not going on a limb saying Florida will beat FSU, I'm just saying it is absolutely IGNORANT AND MORONIC to think they can't be beaten. Alabama will have to play a perfect game tomorrow to beat LSU. If we have 2 turnovers, we will lose. Team that makes the least mistakes will win the game.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank you. Now I believe anything is possible this year. Its the last year of the BCS, and what is the BCS without chaos? Alabama and Florida State have teams on their schedules that have the talent and coaching to compete and beat them. I'm not going on a limb saying Florida will beat FSU, I'm just saying it is absolutely IGNORANT AND MORONIC to think they can't be beaten. Alabama will have to play a perfect game tomorrow to beat LSU. If we have 2 turnovers, we will lose. Team that makes the least mistakes will win the game.

The biggest difference between this year and last year is that we have a DC who will run every know defense and variation to find what will stop a certain play. Then there are all the injuries to UF. Especially the OL. Losing 3 starters does not help in any way.

It is a rivalry game and anything can happen. That is the motto I always go by when it comes to UF and Miami.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So the OP bandwagons Bama Football, Bandwagons UNC basketball (like most UNC fans) and bandwagonsh Miami in whatever sport they're good in. Good to know.