• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

This is Funny

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Typical of what the Colts are all about.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Irsay at his best. I can't believe they didn't start Foles

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SB winning QB, knowledge, years of experience, well respected by his peers! Yeah, let's start a kid with no NFL experience instead. All though the same could be said here about Howell not getting this start due to Wentz' injury.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still going after the Colts I see.

Tell us Dean, who is the better owner, Irsay or Snyder? Also, who has the better coach? Reich has 3 winning seasons in 4 total full coaching years while our own Rivera has 3 winning seasons in 11 years.

Again, just because the Colts traded away your favorite all-time QB in Wentz doesn't mean they are as bad an organization as you constantly make them out to be. The Colts are a much better organization than the Commanders.

For as much crap as you give Irsay, he might be our greatest ally in getting Dan out.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still going after the Colts I see.

Tell us Dean, who is the better owner, Irsay or Snyder? Also, who has the better coach? Reich has 3 winning seasons in 4 total full coaching years while our own Rivera has 3 winning seasons in 11 years.

Again, just because the Colts traded away your favorite all-time QB in Wentz doesn't mean they are as bad an organization as you constantly make them out to be. The Colts are a much better organization than the Commanders.

For as much crap as you give Irsay, he might be our greatest ally in getting Dan out.

They both stink. Reich could get fired before RR. Not my favorite QB, but what are the Colts doing at QB? Tanking? They didnt even start Foles who would of probably beat us. I agree Irsay could get Dan out. I hope so.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They both stink. Reich could get fired before RR. Not my favorite QB, but what are the Colts doing at QB? Tanking? They didnt even start Foles who would of probably beat us. I agree Irsay could get Dan out. I hope so.
I don't care what the Colts do as long as Irsay keeps beating the drum of getting Dan out. He is the only owner to come to our aid as the fans. Yes, Irsay has his demons....but he is our friend for now.
Let's pray that other owners have the guts to join him!!!

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't care what the Colts do as long as Irsay keeps beating the drum of getting Dan out. He is the only owner to come to our aid as the fans. Yes, Irsay has his demons....but he is our friend for now.
Let's pray that other owners have the guts to join him!!!

it looks like they might have the votes.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it looks like they might have the votes.
That is my guess as well...now I assume somebody has to make a motion to call a vote?

We keep hearing they have the votes, but we need the vote to occur. It appears that the Mary Jo White report is the hang up, in other words, they are waiting for that report.

IMO, they have the evidence they need to make an educated decision, however, they are using the report to possibly be the reason to call the vote. I honestly don't know. What I do know is that this is the most pressure we have seen on Dan and Irsay is the first owner to come out and be vocal about Dan. I would like to see another owner or 2 come out. I am shocked Mark Davis has not stepped forward. Snyder put the Raiders in a terrible spot with the email leaks.

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This makes like the fourth or fifth team recently that has fired somebody the week after losing to the redskins/ footbal team/ oe commanders.

Should tell you something about what the rest of the league thinks about the commanders.

Ironically, Ron Rivrera was fired the week after losing to the redskins, if I am not mistaken.

Life’s circular logic is funny that way…

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SB winning QB, knowledge, years of experience, well respected by his peers! Yeah, let's start a kid with no NFL experience instead. All though the same could be said here about Howell not getting this start due to Wentz' injury.
Well sure, Just have to change Super Bowl winning QB to QB who got seriously butt hurt after watching a QB win a Super Bowl with his team after he got hurt.