• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

This Forum Is Boring This Week !!

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Wolves are faster and want it more - that's what I got from watching today.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Smile. The Nuggets won it last year.

I would be happy with the Twolves or Thunder.

LGM

6 Time Poster of the Month
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go mavs

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Smile. The Nuggets won it last year.

I would be happy with the Twolves or Thunder.
The Wolves are faster, have more energy and seem to want it more. Still - I'm hoping the Nugs wake up.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Wolves are faster, have more energy and seem to want it more. Still - I'm hoping the Nugs wake up.

Nuggets have really struggled against the Twolves.

I am rooting for the Nuggets to win it all but would also be nice to see the TWolves get in there after all of the misery that franchise has had throughout my lifetime.

Also, would like to see OKC as Shai Gilgeous-Alexander is my second favorite player to Damian Lillard.

Go Knicks in the East.

LGM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It'll be interesting to see if the Nugs continue to lose in this fashion how much people back off the Jokic praise.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It'll be interesting to see if the Nugs continue to lose in this fashion how much people back off the Jokic praise.

I doubt much. He is an elite player... People never back off MVP caliber NBA players.

LGM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who thinks LBJ isn't one of the greatest ever? To do what he is doing at 110 years old is amazing.
Hes just hurting his legacy now. Three years ago Id agree, and put him up there with Kobe, MJ, Kareem, etc. Now, especially with his recent comments to reporters after losing a playoff game "Its just a game" quote, he's just a great player who played longer than most to me. Im over it. As long as he's a Laker, and Smith for that matter, that team will forever be good enough to play into the playoffs. But the stars on that team are soft.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hes just hurting his legacy now. Three years ago Id agree, and put him up there with Kobe, MJ, Kareem, etc. Now, especially with his recent comments to reporters after losing a playoff game "Its just a game" quote, he's just a great player who played longer than most to me. Im over it. As long as he's a Laker, and Smith for that matter, that team will forever be good enough to play into the playoffs. But the stars on that team are soft.
You know MJ played longer then he should have too right?

Lebon is playing way better then MJ did his final year in Washington. Guy could barely jump. Of course he has lost a few steps but not like Lebron is horrible. I don't think he has done anything to his legacy playing wise. The damaging thing to his legacy, IMO is jumping from team to team.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our very own Kyle Peko has signed with the Lions. The guy is still somehow surviving in the NFL on low impact.

LGM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know MJ played longer then he should have too right?

Lebon is playing way better then MJ did his final year in Washington. Guy could barely jump. Of course he has lost a few steps but not like Lebron is horrible. I don't think he has done anything to his legacy playing wise. The damaging thing to his legacy, IMO is jumping from team to team.
There's a lot of differences between MJ and LeBron. MJ stopped for a while to play baseball in his prime. He was undefeated in the finals. Could will his team to win, even at the end. The same can't be said for LeBron. In fact I'd argue he had a stronger supporting cast than MJ ever did. To me, its about like comparing Brady to Elway or Manning at this point.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's a lot of differences between MJ and LeBron. MJ stopped for a while to play baseball in his prime. He was undefeated in the finals. Could will his team to win, even at the end. The same can't be said for LeBron. In fact I'd argue he had a stronger supporting cast than MJ ever did. To me, its about like comparing Brady to Elway or Manning at this point.

I understand that. I am not saying Lebon is better then MJ. I am just saying Lebron isn't hot garbage right now. MJ's last year was hot garbage.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel strongly both ways!

SpringStein

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LBJ has been, and still is a great player. I don’t love “greatest of all times” opinions in any sport, each era has major changes. Saying that, it’s pretty hard to not include him in any discussion of three greatest players ever.

Now as a GM, I wouldn’t be nearly as generous.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LBJ has been, and still is a great player. I don’t love “greatest of all times” opinions in any sport, each era has major changes. Saying that, it’s pretty hard to not include him in any discussion of three greatest players ever.

Now as a GM, I wouldn’t be nearly as generous.

Well said. I have always thought the same about the "greatest of all times" Eras are different. It annoys me that "NBA fans" spend so much time debating Kobe vs Lebon vs MJ vs whoever (but mostly these 3) shut up and watch the games.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rookie jersey numbers (most of these will probably end up changing at some point anyway.

Bo Nix #10 (Zach Wilson changed to #4) - Not sure where this leaves Philip Dorsett who just changed to #4 after Stidham changed to #8 (Have I confused you yet?)

Jonah Elliss #52

Troy Franklin #16 (Makes me think Dorsett is changing to #11, I think Dorsett ends up cut and Franklin ends up with #11 but not going to buy a Franklin jersey until everything is settled.

Kris Abrams-Draine #31 (Will be weird to see someone in #31 after years of Justin Simmons.

Audric Estime #37- Surely will change. I Feel like #37 is always a rookies number that ends up changing down the line. Poor #37. Cecil Sapp is about the only player to actually rep it more then a year (Lorenzo Doss, Royce Freeman, Riley Moss, Estime in recent years)

Devaugh Vele #81- 81 is meant for Utah WR's

Nick Gargiulo #66

No word on John Franklin-Meyers

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Scratch that Dorsett/Franklin idea.

Just saw Josh Reynolds is now #11 and Phillip Dorsett is going back to his #13 which he had last year.

Guessing Dorsett doesn't feel very well loved by the staff right now. ;) Which means no #11 for Franklin. If you want to get real twisted and fun though.. If Stidham did happen to get released, Reynolds could go back to his #8 and Franklin could still end up with #11;)

Last edited: