• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

This Forum Is Boring This Week !!

Mountain Bronco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I the not-all-that-important category, we’ve received 9-10” of snow and the forecast is light snow throughout the day. Who knew our biggest snowfall of the year would be on May 20-21?
Colorado weather for ya. We need all the moisture we can get though.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting that the Nuggets had Tim Connelly on a contract that allowed him to break the contract without penalty at any time of his choosing. I hope the next guy is good.

I haven't seen anyone who has played the Warriors any better than the Nuggets did.

The CU Buffs MBB obviously don't expect Jabari Walker back from the NBA draft because they have already given away his scholarship.

This just in: @LGM's range balls have been found at the bottom of the deepest craters on the moon. Hole in one - or new rocket fuel for Mars?

Reactions: LGM

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My ranking of roster talent in the AFC West:

1)Chargers
2)Broncos
3)Chiefs
4)Raiders

My ranking of AFC West starting QBs:

1)Mahomes
2)Wilson and Herbert
3)Carr

Predicted order of finish (homer alert)

1)Broncos
2)Chiefs
3)Chargers
4)Raiders

Chargers can't win crucial games.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've read reports that Kendal Hinton is one of Wilson's favorite targets in OTAs.

One of the things about great coaches is that even great coaches will eventually have the players tune out. Mike Shannahan is a great example of this principal in my mind.

There's no question Hackett has infused energy into the Broncos with his approach and the approach of his position coaches. Hackett appears to have successfully given the impression to Russ Wilson and the other Broncos that their input is important and useful. If Hackett can keep that up - I can't see this approach getting old - as it changes with the personnel. It is also fascinating that he seems to be making it work where the position coaches are the young guns - turning the position rooms into a band of brothers, but the cushion shot to that are the old guy senior advisors on offense and Defense who make sure things don't get out of control. I like what I'm seeing.

LGM

6 Time Poster of the Month
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've read reports that Kendal Hinton is one of Wilson's favorite targets in OTAs.

One of the things about great coaches is that even great coaches will eventually have the players tune out. Mike Shannahan is a great example of this principal in my mind.

There's no question Hackett has infused energy into the Broncos with his approach and the approach of his position coaches. Hackett appears to have successfully given the impression to Russ Wilson and the other Broncos that their input is important and useful. If Hackett can keep that up - I can't see this approach getting old - as it changes with the personnel. It is also fascinating that he seems to be making it work where the position coaches are the young guns - turning the position rooms into a band of brothers, but the cushion shot to that are the old guy senior advisors on offense and Defense who make sure things don't get out of control. I like what I'm seeing.
I agree. I had concerns when he was naming position coaches, but with how hands-on he is it reminds me of Shanny's earlier days until Kubiak kind of grew into a mini-Mike. He definitely sets the tone, lets the position coaches create the core groups, then the old farts are there to give pointers and minor course corrections, and can be eyes and ears for Hackett and others at the top when something doesn't look right.

I'm full-on drinking the kool-aide this year. Reminds me of the Manning years, except with a possible young Shanny at the controls. And that's fun to think about.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously? Nobody has touched this thread in a week?

My newest order of Broncos jerseys arrived yesterday.

I added the following to my collection.

Randy Gregory (road)
Josey Jewell (road)
Caden Sterns (road)
Dre'Mont Jones (Home) Re-sign him!!!
Delarrin Turner-Yell (Home)
Damarri Mathis (Home)

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously? Nobody has touched this thread in a week?

My newest order of Broncos jerseys arrived yesterday.

I added the following to my collection.

Randy Gregory (road)
Josey Jewell (road)
Caden Sterns (road)
Dre'Mont Jones (Home) Re-sign him!!!
Delarrin Turner-Yell (Home)
Damarri Mathis (Home)
What do you think about a Broncos uni redesign to go with the new ownership?

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just don’t get rid of the orange. I would like our old blue back. I am done for some tweaks on our logo.
I've gotten used to these Bronco unis, but I've never really liked them. I once stood near a horse that bucked a hoof within a fraction of an inch to my face - so I'd love to see a bucking bronco logo again. Yes, keep the orange and I'm for the classic blue.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've gotten used to these Bronco unis, but I've never really liked them. I once stood near a horse that bucked a hoof within a fraction of an inch to my face - so I'd love to see a bucking bronco logo again. Yes, keep the orange and I'm for the classic blue.

Agree, I like the old logo and the old blue. Just happy we have orange back. Stupid we ever went away from that.

LGM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Smiley logo.

LGM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hear they are adding decimals to everyone's jerseys. Anyone whose jersey ends in .88 is likely to get cut.

WalkerBoh

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree, I like the old logo and the old blue. Just happy we have orange back. Stupid we ever went away from that.
Although, as soon as we changed to the mostly blue, we went and won back-to-back Super Bowls:noidea:

And Denver is 0-4 wearing the orange jersey's in the Super Bowl...

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jabari Walker too

What is your take on him? Probably could have benefited a lot returning to college but seems to have a lot of upside. I was a big fan of his dad Samaki. Guessing he will spend most of this year in the G-League on a two way contract but a good flyer player.

Last year Portland's young players got a lot of PT because of all their injuries. Guys like Greg Brown and Trendon Watford took advantage of it.