• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

This Forum Is Boring This Week !!

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Bucks get Dame - Holliday ends up with the Celtics - and the Suns get Nurkic and all of a sudden, the Nuggets go from favorites to repeat to 4th best bet to win the NBA championship.

I say the Nuggets got better by essentially staying the same. Jamal's production figures to increase based on his late season and playoff resurgence to a top scorer and assist man. Both MPJ and Aaron Gordon also have room to improve as they continue to get comfortable in their roles. So, I see improvement statistically for the best starting 5 in the league. The 2nd unit is a work in progress, and they lost Bruce Brown who was a definite stimulus last year.

A lot rests on the development of the 2nd unit. Christain Bruan has the Bruce Brown role, and he continues to develop while also having a great winning pedigree.
Reggie Jackson has the entire year this year to get with the Nuggets program and figures to improve on that basis alone. The three draft picks all have lots of experience from college ball and each brings something to the table (my money is on Hunter Tyson for contributions all over the floor). justin Holiday seems to be a great fit and will likely log time with the starters.

I'm wondering who will run the pic and roll with Dame in Milwaukee - right now I don't see anyone willing to give themselves up for Dame to hit the jumper. Joker has Nurkic figured out - instead of better I think the Suns just got older. If the Bucks couldn't figure out how to win with Jrue Holliday - I don't know why the Celtics can figure it out.

SpiritOf77

Lucas707
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've got a question that relates to the Buffs win vs Az State

I believe it was Arizona's first score - they lined up in that unconventional formation and scored .. The play was flagged initially .. Then the refs determined that the formation was legal ...

Is this formation legal in the NFL ???

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've got a question that relates to the Buffs win vs Az State

I believe it was Arizona's first score - they lined up in that unconventional formation and scored .. The play was flagged initially .. Then the refs determined that the formation was legal ...

Is this formation legal in the NFL ???

ASU had the required 5 guys at the LOS - so, yes I think it is legal in college and Pro ball.

Mountain Bronco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Bucks get Dame - Holliday ends up with the Celtics - and the Suns get Nurkic and all of a sudden, the Nuggets go from favorites to repeat to 4th best bet to win the NBA championship.

I say the Nuggets got better by essentially staying the same. Jamal's production figures to increase based on his late season and playoff resurgence to a top scorer and assist man. Both MPJ and Aaron Gordon also have room to improve as they continue to get comfortable in their roles. So, I see improvement statistically for the best starting 5 in the league. The 2nd unit is a work in progress, and they lost Bruce Brown who was a definite stimulus last year.

A lot rests on the development of the 2nd unit. Christain Bruan has the Bruce Brown role, and he continues to develop while also having a great winning pedigree.
Reggie Jackson has the entire year this year to get with the Nuggets program and figures to improve on that basis alone. The three draft picks all have lots of experience from college ball and each brings something to the table (my money is on Hunter Tyson for contributions all over the floor). justin Holiday seems to be a great fit and will likely log time with the starters.

I'm wondering who will run the pic and roll with Dame in Milwaukee - right now I don't see anyone willing to give themselves up for Dame to hit the jumper. Joker has Nurkic figured out - instead of better I think the Suns just got older. If the Bucks couldn't figure out how to win with Jrue Holliday - I don't know why the Celtics can figure it out.
I see the nuggets listed as 3rd or 4th best odds to win title on various sites. Big news moves betting lines and the Nuggets didn't have any big splashes. I am not all that sure the Bucks got that much better losing Holiday, but I think the Celtics got a lot better adding Holiday. He runs the offense, plays great D, hits clutch shots and does the little things needed to win. Dame other than scoring does none of that and is a minus defender. The Bucks got worse on D.

I agree Hunter Tyson could be a great find, but that second unit does worry me a bit on the nuggets. Their 1-6 is as good as anyone in the league though.

LGM

6 Time Poster of the Month
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ASU had the required 5 guys at the LOS - so, yes I think it is legal in college and Pro ball.
Indeed it is legal; remember the last play of the Cowboys playoff game last year with Zeke hiking the ball? Similar.

LGM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But most importantly, GO LAKERS!

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe the last three NFL trades involved - Player X and a 7th round pick - for a 6th round pick. Trend?

LGM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe the last three NFL trades involved - Player X and a 7th round pick - for a 6th round pick. Trend?
I noticed that too. I think there's some salary swallowing as well on the team trading the player.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah, seems to be real frequent the last few years. I mean it makes sense. You get something for nothing that way.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rumor is SpringStein hates us.

(This is where he quotes me and says "Only you")