• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

This D is unreal

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They really need better production from the front 7 to stop the run. They did a very nice job of that in the first half, then lapsed in the 2nd half. I'm going to mention Brad Jones, because if you want a guy to take a bad angle, commit a stupid penalty or jog and give up once a play is past him, he's your all pro....if that's what you want from a mlb...

Mondio

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The defense still has room to grow. It took losing 2 starting corners and an inside linebacker before the Dolphins were able to do anything on offense. I hope Tramon and Shields aren't out for long. I don't know what happened to Brad Jones, but that guy just seems to have bad juju around him. I thought he was a pretty decent LB'er a couple years ago, but since then it's one folly or missed tackle after another. He's the one that also rolled up on Tramon and took him out of the game. No Bueno

But even so, didn't they hold Moreno and Miller to less than 70yds rushing? eitherway, they got the stop at the end to give the ball back to the offense for a chance to win. I'll take it

North of Patagonia / South of Iguazu Falls
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was pleasantly surprised by defense in the 1st half. The loss of the 3 starters really hurt and probably the heat some as well in the 2nd half.

Carolina will be very tough test vs Packers rush defense. That game should show us if they have improved vs the run.