• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

These Tallahassee Cops Need to Be Fired

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You bought one of these in a small?

C740-FLORIDA%20STATE%20T-2T.jpg

If I tried to wear a small it would look horrible. :laugh3: And I do not have one like that. I do have quite a few items though. Baseball jersey, Football Jersey, and a selection of different shirts and jackets all in size 4XLT. Yes I am a big guy.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You obviously can't read.

I said that I bet you hated ND growing up and Purdue / (or any other Indiana School) wasn't cutting it so you hopped on the FSU bandwagon.

Actually I loved Purdue in Basketball growing up. Liked ND as well. Until I saw FSU play the first time. Ever since I have been an FSU fan. And does it really matter what team I choose to root for? Many fans of ALL teams have no ties to the schools. Does that really make them any less of a fan?

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's all good man. Free country and whatnot. I just don't get it though.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well there is no school in my hometown. There are quite a few in Indiana though.

Why I give money to FSU(not some random school) is really none of your concern to be honest. But since you seem to think anyone who never attended a school has no business being a fan I will explain. Because I think FSU is really good at many sports and I would like to see them continue that success. Had I been able to attend FSU for my degree(electrical engineering) I would gladly have, but their program is not as good as Purdue's which is in my home state AND I did not have enough money to attend an out of state school. I paid for it all on my own since my parents could not afford to help.

Lamest thing I have ever heard. Your financial support to a university that you never attended is determined by the success of their football team. You have no connection to that school other than rooting for the football team.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lamest thing I have ever heard. Your financial support to a university that you never attended is determined by the success of their football team. You have no connection to that school other than rooting for the football team.

I see you missed the word SPORTS. Not football.

Frankly do not give two shits if you think it is lame. It is what it is. I am sure you would say the same thing to fellow OSU fans who have no ties. Yeah Right!

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's all good man. Free country and whatnot. I just don't get it though.

No different than a person who lives in say Nebraska following the Bears, Chiefs, or Vikings their entire life. Not in the same state, no ties, and so on.

I have been to FSU too many times to count. Been to many games. of all sorts. I just like the atmosphere of FSU. Nothing more to it than that.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually I loved Purdue in Basketball growing up. Liked ND as well. Until I saw FSU play the first time. Ever since I have been an FSU fan. And does it really matter what team I choose to root for? Many fans of ALL teams have no ties to the schools. Does that really make them any less of a fan?

Yes it does.

You are just rooting for them to fluff a fragile ego.

I know of a fan who did the exact same thing.

Guy moves to Columbus from WV and was a WVU fan, and guess what, becomes an FSU fan because WVU wasn't cutting it.

I find that shit extremely :lame:

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see you missed the word SPORTS. Not football.

Frankly do not give two shits if you think it is lame. It is what it is. I am sure you would say the same thing to fellow OSU fans who have no ties. Yeah Right!

Yes I would.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes it does.

You are just rooting for them to fluff a fragile ego.

I know of a fan who did the exact same thing.

Guy moves to Columbus from WV and was a WVU fan, and guess what, becomes an FSU fan because WVU wasn't cutting it.

I find that shit extremely :lame:

Dude you are coming off as an elitist dbag. It is funny that think you know me. Damn you are one dense person. Your example above is way the fuck off. ND was a great team when I 1st saw FSU play. So there goes that one.

Yep I root for a team due to my ego. I guess I cannot root for Navy(which I do) since I did not go to the Naval Academy, but was in the Navy.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No different than a person who lives in say Nebraska following the Bears, Chiefs, or Vikings their entire life. Not in the same state, no ties, and so on.

I have been to FSU too many times to count. Been to many games. of all sorts. I just like the atmosphere of FSU. Nothing more to it than that.

Its completely different. College sports are also about College, The University. Its more than just the sports teams.

Fans like you completely ignore that, and just need to associate themselves with something successful so they can stick their chest out.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes I would.

And you would most likely get your ass whipped for doing so. You do not have to attend a school to be a fan. If you think you do then DO NOT attend OSU games because there are plenty of fans who never attended OSU at the games.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude you are coming off as an elitist dbag. It is funny that think you know me. Damn you are one dense person. Your example above is way the fuck off. ND was a great team when I 1st saw FSU play. So there goes that one.

Yep I root for a team due to my ego. I guess I cannot root for Navy(which I do) since I did not go to the Naval Academy, but was in the Navy.

My guess is you have way more FSU gear than Navy gear. Gee , Wonder Why?

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its completely different. College sports are also about College, The University. Its more than just the sports teams.

Fans like you completely ignore that, and just need to associate themselves with something successful so they can stick their chest out.

Actually you fool(and yes I am insulting you) I know more about FSU itself than most FSU grads do. I did not attend, but that does not mean that I cannot know things about FSU or even experience them. If you think that a person can only know a school by attending you are greatly mistaken.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My guess is you have way more FSU gear than Navy gear. Gee , Wonder Why?

Actually I have quite a few pieces of Navy gear. In fact my shadow box is prominently displayed ABOVE my Doak Campbell Stadium photo. I have my uniform in a case on my wall as well. My NAM Certificate is prominently displayed right beside a signed Bobby Bowden photo(got it in 2002 when FSU played ND in South Bend). My flagpole out front has a Navy flag flying instead of an FSU flag. Want me to keep destroying your little theory?

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not so fast my friend. He is just a T shirt fan from Indiana.

I'm sure you have a much different perspective and information on what happened in the Ohio State/Tressel situation reading the beat writers and such that most of us don't get. The national guys usually take the side of the story that makes the most noise where the local guys dig in and find out what is really going on.

My guess is that FSUmanager has FSU sites like Warchant where he gets stories and links we don't. That is just the way it works and you don't have to live in Tallahassee. I visit several sites that pull all the articles written on Auburn from the local Alabama papers to the national news sites. If you don't follow a team no way are you going to get that much saturation on a particular story.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure you have a much different perspective and information on what happened in the Ohio State/Tressel situation reading the beat writers and such that most of us don't get. The national guys usually take the side of the story that makes the most noise where the local guys dig in and find out what is really going on.

My guess is that FSUmanager has FSU sites like Warchant where he gets stories and links we don't. That is just the way it works and you don't have to live in Tallahassee. I visit several sites that pull all the articles written on Auburn from the local Alabama papers to the national news sites. If you don't follow a team no way are you going to get that much saturation on a particular story.

TO add yes I do use Tomahawk Nation(not Warchant), WCTV(Local TV channel), Tallahasse Democrat(Paper), Orlando Sentinel, Jacksonville Times(local paper and i lived there), and I have some friends that still live in Tally. This is where I get my info from. Not the National sites like many people do.

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

but to be fair, most of those sites are going to be written with a pro FSU slant. Not a slam on Warchant or whatever, the same holds for REbelYell, BurntOrange Nation, TexAgs, etc.. I am guessing it would be good fun to read stories from a Bama site and Auburn site on the same topic back to back.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And you would most likely get your ass whipped for doing so. You do not have to attend a school to be a fan. If you think you do then DO NOT attend OSU games because there are plenty of fans who never attended OSU at the games.

I never said you had to attend the school.

There are many ways to have a connection to a school. Relatives attended, living in the same state, etc....

You have none of these. You are just a bandwagon hopping t shirt fan and thus you are different.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually I have quite a few pieces of Navy gear. In fact my shadow box is prominently displayed ABOVE my Doak Campbell Stadium photo. I have my uniform in a case on my wall as well. My NAM Certificate is prominently displayed right beside a signed Bobby Bowden photo(got it in 2002 when FSU played ND in South Bend). My flagpole out front has a Navy flag flying instead of an FSU flag. Want me to keep destroying your little theory?

Oh we can just take your word for it. Some destroying you got going on there.

Look at your avatar . All kinds of Navy references.

LOL at t - shirt fans and their zero ties to their team.

:lol: