• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

These Tallahassee Cops Need to Be Fired

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The town of Tallahassee is almost half the size of Lincoln for christ sake. Everyone and their dog knew who Jameis Winston was before this happened. Those investigators knew damn well who the fuck he was so don't bullshit a bullshitter.

If he came to Lincoln it'd be like christ had risen.

Trying to compare Lincoln who has 1 single Big school in it's state to Florida who has UF, USF, Miami, and also really close to Auburn, Bama, and UGA is a little disingenuous.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My bad bud, are you from Florida, or did you attend FSU?

Grew up in Indiana and attended Purdue after the Navy. Have been a fan of FSU ever since the first time I ever saw them play on TV in the early 80's. Actually grew up an hour from Notre Dame.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love how this guy is trying to play it off like Jameis was a nobody to everyone when he stepped foot on campus.

attachment.php

So because in Lincoln he would be treated a certain way means he would be everywhere? GOTCHA!

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Grew up in Indiana and attended Purdue after the Navy. Have been a fan of FSU ever since the first time I ever saw them play on TV in the early 80's. Actually grew up an hour from Notre Dame.

Ladies and gentleman we have ourselves a T-Shirt fan.

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've looked at this from several perspectives and honestly anything could be the truth in that Winston could be 100% innocent or 100% quilty. My thoughts are the following:

1. FSUmanager is going to have more information on this through local media sources and inside information.

2. NYT is notorious for spinning their stories in order to scandalize events and sell papers and IMO with very little moral oversight.

3. I know Jimbo Fisher and his wife Candi personally and there is absolutely no way he would turn his head if he thought Winston was quilty.

I'm not defending Winston but I think we should wait to pass judgement until the feds conduct their investigation. My guess is we will have a good idea of the facts when it is over.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Why is every FSU fan that talks the most smack a t shirt fan that has zero connection to the state or school?

charlie42s

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
some dude almost made you his bitch
puti.gif

Actually, it would have been more likely that they would have taken me from the bar acting like my friends, gotten my keys/address, taken me home and burglarized my home. I had a friend who had gotten a spiked drink in another bar, they took him home and took some of his possessions. He was out without a wingman.

charlie42s

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've looked at this from several perspectives and honestly anything could be the truth in that Winston could be 100% innocent or 100% quilty. My thoughts are the following:

1. FSUmanager is going to have more information on this through local media sources and inside information.

2. NYT is notorious for spinning their stories in order to scandalize events and sell papers and IMO with very little moral oversight.

3. I know Jimbo Fisher and his wife Candi personally and there is absolutely no way he would turn his head if he thought Winston was quilty.

I'm not defending Winston but I think we should wait to pass judgement until the feds conduct their investigation. My guess is we will have a good idea of the facts when it is over.

I'm not blaming Winston, nor FSU, at this time. It's the cop who didn't do his job that I'm bothered by. As we can read from the initial report, there is no reason to believe football players are responsible.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sounds like what you are is someone whose actual home town school wasn’t good enough so you needed to jump on the bandwagon of a more successful program to help your fragile ego.

And I am sure you hate ND and Purdue just wasn’t cutting it to stand up to those domers………….. Am I right ?

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not so fast my friend. He is just a T shirt fan from Indiana.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not blaming Winston, nor FSU, at this time. It's the cop who didn't do his job that I'm bothered by. As we can read from the initial report, there is no reason to believe football players are responsible.

I mean...

But really this was never intended to be a Jameis Winston witch hunt thread. I'm just asking what in the hell kind of operation they're running down there.

This is the armpit of America we're talking about though.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like what you are is someone whose actual home town school wasn’t good enough so you needed to jump on the bandwagon of a more successful program to help your fragile ego.

And I am sure you hate ND and Purdue just wasn’t cutting it to stand up to those domers………….. Am I right ?

He liked the helmets.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why is every FSU fan that talks the most smack a t shirt fan that has zero connection to the state or school?

A t shirt fan? Wow you love he attempt at insults don't you. Talks the most smack? What the hell are you talking about? Going to FSU was not an option for me when I got out of the Navy. Sorry I do not fit your definition of a "fan". I guess being a booster(all be it small) is bad on my part as well.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3. I know Jimbo Fisher and his wife Candi personallyand there is absolutely no way he would turn his head if he thought Winston was quilty.

Ray-Liotta-Laughing-In-Goodfellas-Gif.gif

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A t shirt fan? Wow you love he attempt at insults don't you. Talks the most smack? What the hell are you talking about? Going to FSU was not an option for me when I got out of the Navy. Sorry I do not fit your definition of a "fan". I guess being a booster(all be it small) is bad on my part as well.

You bought one of these in a small?

C740-FLORIDA%20STATE%20T-2T.jpg

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

IT's not an attempt at an insult. Its a description of what you are.

Why would you give money to a random school that you never attended and is not in your home town?

Just because you root/like their football team? Your priorities are whacked.

or does Booster = Buying T shirts and memorabilia ?

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Really? ND was not good enough in the 80's? Are you fucking dense? They were plenty good enough. I saw FSU play and fell in love with the "swagger" and what not of FSU. Never changed since. And I grew up in an ND fan household.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IT's not an attempt at an insult. Its a description of what you are.

Why would you give money to a random school that you never attended and is not in your home town?

Just because you root/like their football team? Your priorities are whacked.

or does Booster = Buying T shirts and memorabilia ?

Well there is no school in my hometown. There are quite a few in Indiana though.

Why I give money to FSU(not some random school) is really none of your concern to be honest. But since you seem to think anyone who never attended a school has no business being a fan I will explain. Because I think FSU is really good at many sports and I would like to see them continue that success. Had I been able to attend FSU for my degree(electrical engineering) I would gladly have, but their program is not as good as Purdue's which is in my home state AND I did not have enough money to attend an out of state school. I paid for it all on my own since my parents could not afford to help.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really? ND was not good enough in the 80's? Are you fucking dense? They were plenty good enough. I saw FSU play and fell in love with the "swagger" and what not of FSU. Never changed since. And I grew up in an ND fan household.

565146340_1385946271.jpg

You're just making it worse

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You obviously can't read.

I said that I bet you hated ND growing up and Purdue / (or any other Indiana School) wasn't cutting it so you hopped on the FSU bandwagon.