• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Walking Dead

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dont think they kill him off.

Something happens that makes him take a long trip wherever for whatever reason.
It will probably be cheesy way for him to exit, so fans will talk for years to come when he will be back & it leaves the opportunity of him coming back (kinda like Morgan) if he wants later. Even though the show should end before that becomes a possibility.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It will probably be cheesy way for him to exit, so fans will talk for years to come when he will be back & it leaves the opportunity of him coming back (kinda like Morgan) if he wants later. Even though the show should end before that becomes a possibility.
Jadis/Anne “sells” him to the helicopter people...

Scapegoat

The iron never lies
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He rides off on a horse. Michonne dies or just wishes him well on his way off.

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate to be this guy, but I have watched this show since the first episode and I'm just kind of bored of it now.

So much useless filler that doesn't build up to any climax or even contribute to character development.

Part of me wishes that the writers would just wrap the show up with some kind of satisfying closing.

Also the fact that they're advertising this as "Rick's last episodes" doesn't really help. If they're going to kill him off, let it be shocking like when they decapitated Herschel. The show has kind of revolved around Rick, I can't imagine who steps up and becomes that main character.

Innermind

Lithomancer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Jadis/Anne “sells” him to the helicopter people...

I was thinking something similar.... a helicopter ride for Rick where he jumps/attacks the pilot, and we see the result as:

giphy.gif

We are never told if Rick survives the crash.

:o

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was thinking something similar.... a helicopter ride for Rick where he jumps/attacks the pilot, and we see the result as:

giphy.gif

We are never told if Rick survives the crash.

:o
He can’t jump. They already did that in Fear.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It looks like next week’s episode will be influenced by issue 75 (finally!!). I have been waiting for them to work that into the show, somehow, and I think they have found the way.

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's my thought; honestly, I have no idea, either.
Rick and Michonne discover they have conceived a child, Rick gets killed, Michonne avenges him, and the child becomes the 'legacy' so to speak, for the future to carry on for Rick and Carl. Hard to see Rick not being killed off.

Yeah. That's my thinking as well..

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What happened at the camp? Once again Carol is underestimated and makes them pay..
The saviors are mobilizing and refusing to do the heavy lifting for the other communities. It came to a head in this episode.