• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The single greatest rock song of all time (in your opinion)

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

tenor.gif

California Creme Puffs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why am I always mentioned in your most disturbing posts? And I'm not even referring to the homosexual fantasies. You know I've always said Darkness on the Edge of Town is a far superior album to Tunnel of Love. And I don't even consider Brilliant Disguise the best song on that album, much less greatest of all time.....

And obviously the song I consider GOAT is the one with the Female Heavy Metal lead singer. (I don't like to mention the title for copyright reasons)
Ok, fine, if you insist:

"I've been working real hard, trying to get my hands clean
We'll drive that dusty road from Monroe to Angeline
To buy you a gold ring and pretty dress of blue
Baby just one kiss will get these things for you
A kiss to seal our fate tonight

A kiss to prove it all night
Prove it all night
Boy there's nothing else that we can do
Except prove it all night, prove it all night
And boy I prove it all night for @Used 2 B Hu"

California Creme Puffs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why am I always mentioned in your most disturbing posts? And I'm not even referring to the homosexual fantasies. You know I've always said Darkness on the Edge of Town is a far superior album to Tunnel of Love. And I don't even consider Brilliant Disguise the best song on that album, much less greatest of all time.....

And obviously the song I consider GOAT is the one with the Female Heavy Metal lead singer. (I don't like to mention the title for copyright reasons)
But seriously, all joking and homosexual fantasies aside, I do like Tunnel of Love a lot. I'd still put Born To Run and maybe Nebraska ahead of it, but once you get past the obvious 80s production that runs throughout the album, there are some great songs on there.

Bruce is truly the GOAT though. Well, second GOAT at least, after Jay "40 bombs at CBP" Bruce....

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unfortunately the greatest rock song of all time was an impromptu song played against the devil for their very souls. While nobody will ever here it, there is a tribute song about it.