• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Seattle Seahawks have traded for Jamaal Adams

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't you hear? We're all retards. He has been watching Adams since he was IN COLLEGE! Have you?

Watching Jamal Adams more means you know more. Duh. Well.... unless you watch every single snap he took all year and then make a video (complete with all sorts of stats and footage) outlining why Jamal Adams is so good. Then that's just a hype video and it can be ignored completely.

Amazing the level of total retard homerism some 12s will go to.

Yes because Adams was the starting QB, SB MVP for the reigning SB champs. You clowns realize Adams wasn't even in the top 10 for any poll that I can find NFL, SI or AP defensive player of the year. So yeah I can see where some 12s might think that's a logical comparison.

Hey he did crack top 40 here:clap: no wonder few left of the Mississippi have heard of him. Here's the reality @Cave or maybe this is just some more NY bias:eek:

2019 NFL Top 100 | Pro-Football-Reference.com

2019 NFL awards: Analysts pick MVP, Rookie of the Year, more

https://www.si.com/nfl/2020/01/01/nfl-awards-2019-mvp-offensive-defensive-rookie-coach-of-the-year#:~:text= NFL Awards 2019: The MMQB’s Picks for,QB, San Francisco 49ers (19 points) More

2019 NFL awards watch: Who'll nab Defensive Player of the Year?

P.S.

I bet if I keep researching I can find one article that has him higher? You know like our boy from Philly found when he posted about the best restaurants in the country. Too bad it was a circa 1980 review.

Keep posting guys you complete me. The joy you add to my life with your nonsense is immeasurable.

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@NWPATSFAN v.s the 12’s. Loving it.

It must be brutal living in that part of the country and having to hear nothing but Seahawks Homerism.

I wish more cards fans were here with me throwing jabs.

Both of em?

You should know how it is. Seattle @ Arizona games might as well be home games.

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Amazing the level of total retard homerism some 12s will go to.

Yes because Adams was the starting QB, SB MVP for the reigning SB champs. You clowns realize Adams wasn't even in the top 10 for any poll that I can find NFL, SI or AP defensive player of the year. So yeah I can see where some 12s might think that's a logical comparison.

Hey he did crack top 40 here:clap: no wonder few left of the Mississippi have heard of him. Here's the reality @Cave or maybe this is just some more NY bias:eek:

2019 NFL Top 100 | Pro-Football-Reference.com

2019 NFL awards: Analysts pick MVP, Rookie of the Year, more

https://www.si.com/nfl/2020/01/01/nfl-awards-2019-mvp-offensive-defensive-rookie-coach-of-the-year#:~:text= NFL Awards 2019: The MMQB’s Picks for,QB, San Francisco 49ers (19 points) More

2019 NFL awards watch: Who'll nab Defensive Player of the Year?

P.S.

I bet if I keep researching I can find one article that has him higher? You know like our boy from Philly found when he posted about the best restaurants in the country. Too bad it was a circa 1980 review.

Keep posting guys you complete me. The joy you add to my life with your nonsense is immeasurable.
Hahahahahaha. Jesus fucking Christ dude. You never disappoint. It's the same thing every time.

You had an objective NFL analyst, a Texans fan, who watched the film of Jamal Adams for the entire year. He knows more about NFL football than you, or I, or anybody here. And your tiny brain can't even imagine hearing him out because you don't agree with one statement. The point is to hear out the argument, which I don't even necessarily agree with, and make your own conclusions afterward. You won't even give it a chance because "It's all a hype video" and you know more. This is how Flat Earthers argue. Your arguing tactics are taken straight from some the dumbest assholes on earth. Take that in.

And by the way you have still yet to prove that the majority of NFL analysts think Seattle got fucked.

See, that's your issue. You could just say you think Seattle got screwed in your opinion. You could do that. But you go hard core dumbass mode and start saying shit like "Everybody agrees with me that Seattle got fucked" and "This trade is on par with the Herschel Walker trade" and "Any article or video that proves me wrong is all hype and I know more". It's just amazing.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hahahahahaha. Jesus fucking Christ dude. You never disappoint. It's the same thing every time.

You had an objective NFL analyst, a Texans fan, who watched the film of Jamal Adams for the entire year. He knows more about NFL football than you, or I, or anybody here. And your tiny brain can't even imagine hearing him out because you don't agree with one statement. The point is to hear out the argument, which I don't even necessarily agree with, and make your own conclusions afterward. You won't even give it a chance because "It's all a hype video" and you know more. This is how Flat Earthers argue. Your arguing tactics are taken straight from some the dumbest assholes on earth. Take that in.

And by the way you have still yet to prove that the majority of NFL analysts think Seattle got fucked.

See, that's your issue. You could just say you think Seattle got screwed in your opinion. You could do that. But you go hard core dumbass mode and start saying shit like "Everybody agrees with me that Seattle got fucked" and "This trade is on par with the Herschel Walker trade" and "Any article or video that proves me wrong is all hype and I know more". It's just amazing.

I find it almost sad how easy your jimmies get rustled.

You are hedging everything you want to discuss on one individual. Don't you think that's just a tad narrow minded? Let me guess he's a relative? Boyfriend? It's got to be something the way you swing from his nuts.

Look I listened to enough to make my judgement. I've posted numerous articles, I've listened to plenty of media reports, I've seen plenty of other posters who seem to agree with me. Yet you, the 12s and a couple other writers want to claim him as the second coming. How is it he didn't make top 10 anything from any of the prominent awardees?

So instead you expect me to take your "unbiased" opinion. Clean the homer glasses and you'll see where I started with how I felt Seattle got hosed. Then I have to listen to the "life long fans" of the Hawks about how he's the greatest this and that. How he's a game changer sure fire HOFr. Going to bring Seattle a SB regardless of the other holes in the system. Regardless that they already had a perfectly capable starting safety. How they didn't over pay...

You really are special. In your angst to defend everything Hawks you miss the things I've said like how good a player he is. Unlike most of the left coast, yes I actually watched him play. I actually knew who the sports media were talking about when trade rumor's started circulating. Open your eyes and take time to read what's being said. Like how I said the walker trade was tongue in cheek. But keep going back to that because that's all you got.

Keep posting I like comedy as much as the next guy.

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look I listened to enough to make my judgement. I've posted numerous articles, I've listened to plenty of media reports, I've seen plenty of other posters who seem to agree with me. Yet you, the 12s and a couple other writers want to claim him as the second coming. How is it he didn't make top 10 anything from any of the prominent awardees?

Enough to make your judgement eh? One minute in? Brilliant. Keep making your stand against the top 10 comment as if that was the point. The point, which you continue to miss, is that you read the thesis statement and backed out because you're unwilling to listen to anything that doesn't exactly match your opinion. That's your MO. Dismiss, dismiss, dismiss.

You didn't even read the links you post trying to prove that Seattle got fucked in this trade. The vast majority of your "proof" was just people saying the trade was good for the Jets, which it was. But again you're not quite intelligent enough to grasp that NFL trades are not a zero-sum game.

Then I have to listen to the "life long fans" of the Hawks about how he's the greatest this and that. How he's a game changer sure fire HOFr. Going to bring Seattle a SB regardless of the other holes in the system. Regardless that they already had a perfectly capable starting safety. How they didn't over pay...

Yeah, see this is how dumb people argue. You see one person saying something kind of out there and generalize that opinion to everybody who doesn't agree with you.

Like how I said the walker trade was tongue in cheek. But keep going back to that because that's all you got.

Yeah, that wasn't tongue in cheek. I don't think you know what that means. This is a typical excuse that simpletons use as a go-to when they get caught saying stupid shit. "I was just trolling guys!!!!!" The quote was:

SB or bust. Otherwise you 12s should be asking for the FO heads to be served on a platter. This is almost Herschel Walker-esk.
FYI it's "esque". And I've resisted making fun of all your other obvious grammar and spelling mistakes because it wasn't relevant. But since you decided to whip this (hilarious) gem out I have to do it:

You are hedging everything you want to discuss on one individual. Don't you think that's just a tad narrow minded? Let me guess he's a relative? Boyfriend? It's got to be something the way you swing from his nuts.

For the record, Brett is not my type. Just doesn't do it for me. And before you ask, no. I don't like them young, Asian, and enslaved either (I'm not Robert Kraft). I also don't care to force them to make out with me on camera while I'm lying naked in my home (I'm not Tom Brady).

Nah, I like those big, butch she-males with the 12-inch asshole-destroying cocks. That's probably the only thing we have in common.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@NWPATSFAN v.s the 12’s. Loving it.

It must be brutal living in that part of the country and having to hear nothing but Seahawks Homerism.

I wish more cards fans were here with me throwing jabs.
I gave up arguing with that fool. He responds to your post complaining that Seahawk fans caused him to retire early and move away. To reside in his head without charging him for it is wrong.
He lied about being an E9. Who retires early at E9? And how many E9s are such pussies that fans of an NFL team would cause one to move away...a long ways away?

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Both of em?

You should know how it is. Seattle @ Arizona games might as well be home games.
Is that your badge of honor? The most fair weather fans in the league?

Funny thing - I've been a season ticket holder for years and before 2014, I don't remember seeing any Seahawk fans at Arizona games.

Either way, I don't let the number of Arizona "fans" boost my ego.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Enough to make your judgement eh? One minute in? Brilliant. Keep making your stand against the top 10 comment as if that was the point. The point, which you continue to miss, is that you read the thesis statement and backed out because you're unwilling to listen to anything that doesn't exactly match your opinion. That's your MO. Dismiss, dismiss, dismiss.

You didn't even read the links you post trying to prove that Seattle got fucked in this trade. The vast majority of your "proof" was just people saying the trade was good for the Jets, which it was. But again you're not quite intelligent enough to grasp that NFL trades are not a zero-sum game.

Yeah, see this is how dumb people argue. You see one person saying something kind of out there and generalize that opinion to everybody who doesn't agree with you.

Yeah, that wasn't tongue in cheek. I don't think you know what that means. This is a typical excuse that simpletons use as a go-to when they get caught saying stupid shit. "I was just trolling guys!!!!!" The quote was:

FYI it's "esque". And I've resisted making fun of all your other obvious grammar and spelling mistakes because it wasn't relevant. But since you decided to whip this (hilarious) gem out I have to do it:

For the record, Brett is not my type. Just doesn't do it for me. And before you ask, no. I don't like them young, Asian, and enslaved either (I'm not Robert Kraft). I also don't care to force them to make out with me on camera while I'm lying naked in my home (I'm not Tom Brady).

Nah, I like those big, butch she-males with the 12-inch asshole-destroying cocks. That's probably the only thing we have in common.

Keep posting and proving your moron-esk.

So only ONE person alluded to what I was saying. Is that correct? You're a clown.

Look do us both a favor? Don't tell me what wasn't and what was tongue and cheek dip shit.

Yes, Einstein because Walker-esque is a word you dumb ass. You are so astute-esk.

So is this proper grammar? "gem out I have to do it:":doh:

Oh, and also starting a sentence with "And" is proper
eusa_clap.gif
well done keep posting so I can continue to :dhd:at your dumb ass.

Since when has RK enjoyed a young Asian? What are you 100? The Asian gal was around 65. You really really suck at this.

Keep enjoying your big veiny cocks because you suck at football knowledge as well as talking shit.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Funny thing - I've been a season ticket holder for years and before 2014, I don't remember seeing any Seahawk fans at Arizona games.

BS Seahawks represented everywhere. We're the left coast Eagles damn it. Everyone knows about us. You doubt it? We'll tell you.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Come on man. Absolute stupid trade for the Jets? @jerseyhawksfan79 @Cave_Johnson is this me making stuff up?
The post before this he calls Adams a top 10 defender and that EVERY SB team had an elite or near elite safety. Againg just another 12 contradicting himself from one post to the next.
I'm not going to argue what is elite or near elite. So no need to list SB winning safties of the past decade.

Again no one is arguing how talented Adams is. It's did Seattle overpay or not? People need to stay focused.

None of us will know for sure for at least a year. Adams was a disgruntled employee. We know most of the 12s had no idea who he was prior to the trade but all of a sudden they're experts. His contract concerns didn't start last week. It's been going on for a year. The dude was a cancer. The Jets traded him and got a boat load unlike anything we've seen for a hybrid safety.

This speculation of the 1st and 3rd round picks are nothing because there won't be an NCCAF season? Would it matter if there was? 12s keep telling us how they can't draft in the first round or there is limited talent left when they pick. So what would another year of scouting do? Teams that have good front offices will get future All Pros and HOFrs from this draft.

Are guys like Trevor Lawrence, Gregory Rouseau, Walker little, Alex Leatherwood, Justin Fields or Ja'Marr chase going to forget how to play football? Are all their athletic skills going to vanish because there is no college fb this season?

I'll end with this those picks can be bundled to mive up. They can be traded for more picks. Wouldn't that be a luxury in a year of uncertainty having more picks?

Not living in the Seattle or NY market, it's been a mix reaction on the trade. Both teams had positives and negatives opinions.

VikingFan2k2

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL, yeah it's not even close to the Walker trade to the Vikings... Dallas pulled off a train robbery ....

The Herschel Walker trade, also known as "The Great Train Robbery", was the largest player trade in the history of the National Football League. It involved 18 players and draft picks. The trade was made on October 12, 1989, between the Dallas Cowboysand the Minnesota Vikings.

Dallas acquired

• LB Jesse Solomon
  • LB David Howard
  • CB Issiac Holt
  • DE Alex Stewart
  • Minnesota's 1st round pick in 1990
  • Minnesota's 2nd round pick in 1990
  • Minnesota's 6th round pick in 1990
  • Minnesota's 1st round pick in 1991 (conditional on cutting Solomon)
  • Minnesota's 2nd round pick in 1991 (conditional on cutting Howard)
  • Minnesota's 1st round pick in 1992 (conditional on cutting Holt)
  • Minnesota's 2nd round pick in 1992 (condition met by trading away Nelson)
  • Minnesota's 3rd round pick in 1992 (conditional on cutting Stewart)
And of course Jimmy cut those players because he wanted the draft picks... LOL, he was brilliant ... Minny was out of their minds, they got played on this one...

You really had to bring that up? Nobody knew those high draft picks were tied to those mediocre players, So everyone thought it was just the 2 picks and 5 players (including Nelson who refused to play for Dallas).

That all changed and Jimmy ended up having Mike Lynn over a barrel in what is the worst trade in Sports history.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Again, just childish trolling.

Rodney Harrison: Jets made 'huge mistake' trading Jamal Adams

Is Rodney Harrison a Seahawks homer as well? He says this trade was a huge mistake for the Jets. But I'm sure you understand safety play better than Rodney Harrison.

Here The Athletic's Sam Gold talking about how Adams makes the Seahawks significantly better.

You said you stopped listening once he said that Adams was a Top 5 player, which he didn't say.

Generally speaking, All-Pro players are considered to be really good players. Of course you have your grading system for players which automatically makes any player that plays for the Seahawks an "overrated" player.
So instead you expect me to take your "unbiased" opinion. Clean the homer glasses and you'll see where I started with how I felt Seattle got hosed. Then I have to listen to the "life long fans" of the Hawks about how he's the greatest this and that. How he's a game changer sure fire HOFr. Going to bring Seattle a SB regardless of the other holes in the system. Regardless that they already had a perfectly capable starting safety. How they didn't over pay...

No Seahawk fan is claiming to be unbiased. You are the one trying to claim to be unbiased which is just laughable. Neither you nor I know whether the Seahawks are going to the Super Bowl. We don't even know if they are done with bringing in players.

That you think there is little difference between "perfectly capable" and "All-Pro best in the league" speaks volumes about how ridiculous you are willing to get.

You really are special. In your angst to defend everything Hawks you miss the things I've said like how good a player he is. Unlike most of the left coast, yes I actually watched him play. I actually knew who the sports media were talking about when trade rumor's started circulating. Open your eyes and take time to read what's being said. Like how I said the walker trade was tongue in cheek. But keep going back to that because that's all you got.

Keep posting I like comedy as much as the next guy.

You said the Walker trade comment was tongue in cheek after you got smacked around for saying it. That's just you being your normal dishonest self.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You really had to bring that up? Nobody knew those high draft picks were tied to those mediocre players, So everyone thought it was just the 2 picks and 5 players (including Nelson who refused to play for Dallas).

That all changed and Jimmy ended up having Mike Lynn over a barrel in what is the worst trade in Sports history.

Well, sorry man, I only brought it up because people were comparing the Seattle trade to the Herschel trade ... I know that's not fun as a Vikings fan, and I still have no idea why they tied those players to draft picks if they got cut, WTF... I mean the Vikings front office HAD TO KNOW Jimmy was gonna cut um for the picks... That's why it's so important to have people up top that know what they're doing...

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, Einstein because Walker-esque is a word you dumb ass. You are so astute-esk.

So is this proper grammar? "gem out I have to do it:":doh:
Hey retard, no it's not proper grammar when you quote half the sentence. Maybe a comma is needed? As in:

"But since you decided to whip this gem out, I have to do it."

See, most people here don't have perfect grammar, me included. But you.....well you got some special stuff going on.

What arguement? That Adams is a top 5 player currently in the NFL?

No thanks I don't need to waste my time. It's like flipping through a hundred tv channels. I don't need to watch it in it's intirety to know I don't want to watch it.

This is a great one. First, you spell "argument" wrong. Then you state that a video claimed that Adams is a top 5 player, which is a misquote.

Then you misuse "it's". That's a contraction. You meant "its".

Then on top of that you misspell "entirety".

These are not typos or missing a comma. These are fourth grade level mistakes based on not having a firm grasp on the English language. Couple that with "-esk" and yeah sorry I have to doubt that you know what "tongue in cheek" actually means.

Tapey

Hooplas biggest Cardinals homer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Why not

Tapey

Hooplas biggest Cardinals homer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Correction. 2012 not 2014.