• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

the plague called etrius

sloshyklu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
before today i havent been around much. did yinz miss me? job takes too much time and travel. not much time left to post.

i stopped in earlier today to see if mags had started the contest yet. while here i did some reading and ran into some etrius posts that bothered me. so i came back to read some more. and that bothered me some more. what a shame, as in what a shame he showed up here. he hasnt changed a lick from the old board.

before leaving i wanna add this outsiders perspective:

magnumo adds value in bunches. anyone who has read his stuff here or elsewhere knows that already. i know him personally. visited him at home and he has been to my place. the guy oozes integrity.

etrius doesn't. talks a lot but adds nada. all of you know people like him. my crapmeter redlines on almost every etrius post. what a champ at wasting everyones time and causing trouble. never known anyone more deserving of being ignored.

gotta go away again but i leave the board with an important scientific and philosophical question: if everyone puts etrius on ignore, would he disappear from the board completely?

evolver115

Garage League
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think you should leave sloshy. Just stay out of discussions with etrius. This is a great board. B a shame to see u leave it.

Etrius24

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Evolver,

I think he mentioned that he spends time away because of his work... and that is likely why he has to be away from here again for an extended time...