• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Official 5,000 Posts Thread for a 2017 Flyers Stanley Cup

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kind of surprised they called up Morin honestly. I bet they send him right back down so he can play for the Phantoms tomorrow. They're in a bit of a fight to make the playoffs because the Atlantic is so damn strong in the AHL.

chy1127

Peace & Love, Peace & Luv
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kind of surprised they called up Morin honestly. I bet they send him right back down so he can play for the Phantoms tomorrow. They're in a bit of a fight to make the playoffs because the Atlantic is so damn strong in the AHL.
Has to do with his ability to be very physical.

EVille3

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not really a fan of bringing up all these Phantoms with just a couple games left. They are in the midst of a playoff run. Would rather they finish out the season in AHL and deep playoff run than come up for a few games and be sent back down. Weal, Morin and McDonald should all be sent back to LV.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not really a fan of bringing up all these Phantoms with just a couple games left. They are in the midst of a playoff run. Would rather they finish out the season in AHL and deep playoff run than come up for a few games and be sent back down. Weal, Morin and McDonald should all be sent back to LV.

I agree for the most part. But some of it is necessity. With Gudas and Manning both out with injury, they did need a dman. I'm hoping they send Morin back after the game though so he's available tomorrow for the Phantoms. Granted, they have Friedman as a healthy scratch. While he plays a different role, he shouldn't be too much of a drop off in quality of play.

Weal and McDonald should be sent back though I agree. Lyubimov can take one spot and even though i don't like him, why stop playing Vandevelde now? If you send Weal and McDonald down, Lyubimov, Vandevelde, and Vecchione can all play.

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the end result sucked,but that was a valiant effort by the boys
For the love of god I have no idea why we lose to shitier teams than us? I hope this shit ends after this season and won't continue next season.

4thstreet

You should pay me for being here!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,850.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the love of god I have no idea why we lose to shitier teams than us? I hope this shit ends after this season and won't continue next season.

That shit drives me to drink,even though I walk.

On another note-loved the fact that Morin was throwing the body out there.8 registered hits.

mall3013

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That shit drives me to drink,even though I walk.

On another note-loved the fact that Morin was throwing the body out there.8 registered hits.
I didn't see the game tonight, but how does Morin and our new forward look?

mall3013

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Both looked real good
Vecchione is damn good on faceoffs 5/7 or 5/8
I need to really think about this, who was our last outstanding faceoff guy? Brindamour? Serious question because I always felt this was an area that need huge improvement. I think this is one area that gets neglected imo.

4thstreet

You should pay me for being here!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,850.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another point that hasn't been mentioned a lot,but was noticeable tonight because of Vecchione.

When he lost a draw he was right after the puck to try and get it back,unlike Coots and Giroux.
Hope he plays like this consistently.