• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The league stinks to high heavens.

California Creme Puffs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Eagles/Seahawks game today was a tragic miscarriage of justice. The Seahawks had to get the cheapest, dirtiest hit imaginable on our QB from a 2-bit Clown to even have a chance in this game. We literally almost won anyway with a 40 year old backup making his postseason debut. (LOL Seahawks)

Clowney's hit was literally no different than him pulling out a .38 and shooting Wentz in the head. The end result would have been literally the exact same- Wentz being done for the game. The question is, would the refs have thrown a flag in this scenario?

WTF is the league's issue? If Wentz got 1/10th of the protection that Wilson, Brady, Rodgers, Brees, and Mahomes get, his Hall of Fame status would likely already be sewn up. As it is, I'm honestly starting to have doubts about him getting into the Hall. First, he needs to win a second Super Bowl (this time starting the game). But in order to do that, these bullshit hit jobs need to end and the people involved need to be held accountable for their actions.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Eagles/Seahawks game today was a tragic miscarriage of justice. The Seahawks had to get the cheapest, dirtiest hit imaginable on our QB from a 2-bit Clown to even have a chance in this game. We literally almost won anyway with a 40 year old backup making his postseason debut. (LOL Seahawks)

Clowney's hit was literally no different than him pulling out a .38 and shooting Wentz in the head. The end result would have been literally the exact same- Wentz being done for the game. The question is, would the refs have thrown a flag in this scenario?

WTF is the league's issue? If Wentz got 1/10th of the protection that Wilson, Brady, Rodgers, Brees, and Mahomes get, his Hall of Fame status would likely already be sewn up. As it is, I'm honestly starting to have doubts about him getting into the Hall. First, he needs to win a second Super Bowl (this time starting the game). But in order to do that, these bullshit hit jobs need to be ended and the people involved held accountable for their actions.
PE1 is that you?

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
344312.jpg

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

WTF is the league's issue? If Wentz got 1/10th of the protection that Wilson, Brady, Rodgers, Brees, and Mahomes get, his Hall of Fame status would likely already be sewn up. As it is, I'm honestly starting to have doubts about him getting into the Hall. First, he needs to win a second Super Bowl (this time starting the game). But in order to do that, these bullshit hit jobs need to be ended and the people involved held accountable for their actions.

Wilson and protection is funny shit

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

WTF is the league's issue? If Wentz got 1/10th of the protection that Wilson, Brady, Rodgers, Brees, and Mahomes get, his Hall of Fame status would likely already be sewn up. As it is, I'm honestly starting to have doubts about him getting into the Hall. First, he needs to win a second Super Bowl (this time starting the game). But in order to do that, these bullshit hit jobs need to end and the people involved need to be held accountable for their actions.
giphy (4)-11.gif

California Creme Puffs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It really was some thug ass shit, but it was soft as hell not to retaliate.
When they came back for the second half, I was praying that Fletcher had went out to his truck during halftime and grabbed his shotgun and came back and blasted Wilson to hell (or at least shoot both his kneecaps) but I guess Philly just has a hell of a lot more class and honor than Seattle and refused to stoop to their level.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When they came back for the second half, I was praying that Fletcher had went out to his truck during halftime and grabbed his shotgun and came back and blasted Wilson to hell (or at least shoot both his kneecaps) but I guess Philly just has a hell of a lot more class and honor than Seattle and refused to stoop to their level.

giphy.gif

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doug Pederson needs to spend some time with John Chaney. Class is overrated and revenge is fun.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It wasn't even a dirty hit. That's the part you don't understand.

California Creme Puffs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw Richard Jewell this weekend. The ref's treatment of the Eagles today makes the FBI and the media's treatment of Jewell look fair.

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Based on what I read here it sounds like the Eagles front office best work on improving the O line next year and they should be good to go?

Wolverine830872

2018 DCFFL Champion!
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was mad when wentz was ruled out. He was the hawks secret weapon