• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The LA Angels at Your Texas Rangers 9/26 - 9/29

darrylgann

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Major server issues last night, huh?

Nightcrawler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Must win game today.....gotta keep winning til we tie Cleveland or TB

Windingmywatch

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
They headed back up after that though.

The second half started out with a 3 game sweep at RBIA by BAL ... a 2-2 split with NYY ... and a 3 game sweep by CLE on the lake. 2-8. I think we knew it then that the second half was going to not end well. Can TEX sneak in to the WC play in ... well they aren't eliminated ... and for the first time in a long time I agree with Scotty ... I give them a 10% shot.

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The second half started out with a 3 game sweep at RBIA by BAL ... a 2-2 split with NYY ... and a 3 game sweep by CLE on the lake. 2-8. I think we knew it then that the second half was going to not end well. Can TEX sneak in to the WC play in ... well they aren't eliminated ... and for the first time in a long time I agree with Scotty ... I give them a 10% shot.
Our tragic number is 4. Keep winning and we can only lose one per day.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would help if CHW or NYY didn't suck so bad.

jaar01

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would help if CHW or NYY didn't suck so bad.

Still think the Yanks sack up and win one for Rivera today. Last appearance ever for Mo at Yankee Stadium. Gotta hope he gets a chance to save the final home game of his career. Last chance to hear Enter Sandman too.

Nightcrawler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still think the Yanks sack up and win one for Rivera today. Last appearance ever for Mo at Yankee Stadium. Gotta hope he gets a chance to save the final home game of his career. Last chance to hear Enter Sandman too.

Since they won't be in the playoffs....... that's the best way for Rivera to go out. Make it happen $305 million dollar Cano and $250 million dollar A-Rod :lol:

jaar01

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Angels are playing well right now. I'd be pretty impressed to take 3 out of 4 this series. That may not be enough to get into the playoffs, but it would be a good showing against an Angel team trying to finish at .500 and wreck our season in the process.

TheRangerDude

(Dude/Dudeim)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Should be an interesting hard fought series to wrap things up. At this point spoiling the Rangers playoff hopes would be a WS win for the Halos. Honestly though, they have been better and we have been... well, worse. If somehow the Rangers can manage a sweep here I think they make the playoffs or at least for a tie breaker game, if not the odds don't favor them too well. Either way, advancing in the playoffs is a whole new story, they simply are not playing good enough to. I mean we went 17-2 against a team and we are still going to finish under 95 wins. That just tells you that unfortunately this team is probabally not even as good as their current record would even indicate. They still looked really good at times the season though. I will still be rooting for them and if somehow they can manage to make it the division series... I can finally afford to go... So I will be there.

donaldson79

former loyal Hoopilist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly. If you had a crystal ball and saw what kind of team we assembled, the injuries incurred, the lack of response from the DL as expected, would any of us have thought the Rangers would even be in shouting distance of the playoffs? This along with Wash's whims, adventures, loyalties, etc.

donaldson79

former loyal Hoopilist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Should be an interesting hard fought series to wrap things up. At this point spoiling the Rangers playoff hopes would be a WS win for the Halos. Honestly though, they have been better and we have been... well, worse. If somehow the Rangers can manage a sweep here I think they make the playoffs or at least for a tie breaker game, if not the odds don't favor them too well. Either way, advancing in the playoffs is a whole new story, they simply are not playing good enough to. I mean we went 17-2 against a team and we are still going to finish under 95 wins. That just tells you that unfortunately this team is probabally not even as good as their current record would even indicate. They still looked really good at times the season though. I will still be rooting for them and if somehow they can manage to make it the division series... I can finally afford to go... So I will be there.

Spoken like a true and terrific fan! Here-here