• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Great Russell Wilson

Status
Not open for further replies.

RaZon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brees....5
Montana......6
Favre.....5
Johnny U....8
Slingin' Sammy....8
Frantic Fran....5
Moon....4

Last edited:

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ah, how else can you prove something without showing it in print?

Who takes anyones word for anything?

Would you believe me if I told you your Steelers tried out Tennessee sprinter Leonard Scott who at 9,91 made him the fastest footballer ever? So no proof needed....right?

I Google to prove things not find things out.
I’d be willing to bet that you have authored many Wiki pages.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You'd need an O-line, a running game and a D-line and coverage to get back and win the SB.

Wilson has won without an O-line or a D-Line or a running game last few years but that's not enough.

Give him some protection or give him a defense or both.
Wilson needs to get rid of the ball quickly and he failed at that last season. The o-line wasn't bad last year, the D-line got better when Dunlop came in, running game was good until injuries took care of that. Secondary does need help so hopefully it'll be addressed. Bottom line is Wilson was not good 2nd half of the year and that's unacceptable.

CaptainStubing

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Um, while I agree RW has always been underrated, if this thread is trying to sell him as the best ever, I'm out.

SeattleCoug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wilson needs to get rid of the ball quickly and he failed at that last season. The o-line wasn't bad last year, the D-line got better when Dunlop came in, running game was good until injuries took care of that. Secondary does need help so hopefully it'll be addressed. Bottom line is Wilson was not good 2nd half of the year and that's unacceptable.
Definitely. While I agree RW is on a Hall of Fame path barring a big collapse, there's no debating his last 10 games or so of last year were the worst of his career so tough to talk GOAT status about him right now. He needs to be alot better soon and lead another Super Bowl run if he's gonna be talked about with the All time greats. Never having a losing season is great but he himself will say thats not good enough.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Definitely. While I agree RW is on a Hall of Fame path barring a big collapse, there's no debating his last 10 games or so of last year were the worst of his career so tough to talk GOAT status about him right now. He needs to be alot better soon and lead another Super Bowl run if he's gonna be talked about with the All time greats. Never having a losing season is great but he himself will say thats not good enough.
Correct!! RW's back half of the season was cringe worthy at best and to point fingers was inexcusable when the o-line actually played better than usual. Too many forced int's inside the 20, holding the ball too long creating bad sacks and also he had times where he could have ran for positive gains to move the chains but opted for passing which resulted in int's or incompletions. Chalk it up to a bad season and hopefully he'll get his shit together and get right for this up coming season.

RaZon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Correct!! RW's back half of the season was cringe worthy at best and to point fingers was inexcusable when the o-line actually played better than usual. Too many forced int's inside the 20, holding the ball too long creating bad sacks and also he had times where he could have ran for positive gains to move the chains but opted for passing which resulted in int's or incompletions. Chalk it up to a bad season and hopefully he'll get his shit together and get right for this up coming season.

68,8 comp%
4212 yards
40.....ah,,,40....TD passes
105.1 passer rating

That is a bad season...........hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Terry Bradshaw had the Steel Curtain and played on a team with 8 other HOFers, who cares? Bart Starr played on a team with 8 other HOFers, who cares? Emmitt Smith was 4 yards down the field before anyone touched him behind that line, who cares?

That was weak guy, if his D was stopping everyone then why did he have so many come back wins and 4th Q heroics?

Here ya go...

Russell Wilson has the highest 4th-quarter passer rating (109.6) since 1991 among quarterbacks with 500 or more attempts. In 2017, Wilson finished the season with a 134.1 4th-quarter passer rating. The Seahawks have a +269 point differential in the fourth quarter since 2012, the best in the NFL.

Russell Wilson
Down 7-19 in the fourth quarter, the Seahawks came back to beat the Packers in overtime and clinch the NFC Championship. Russell Wilson has the highest 4th-quarter passer rating (109.6) since 1991 among quarterbacks with 500 or more attempts. In 2017, Wilson finished the season with a 134.1 4th-quarter passer rating.
So your rebuttal is to prove my point? Bradshaw is not in conversation at great QB’s. Emmitt has the records but no one outside of the biggest Cowboys homers consider him the best, but according to you he is easily the best running back of all time right?

Your 4th quarters heroics statements shows you are ignorant. He does have a few heroic moments like the Fail Mary and a couple other jumps balls his receivers caught.

Your comment on the 2014 NFC title game literally proves you should be banned from talking about football.

RaZon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wilson walked right in and took over, that can't be said about Brady, Rodgers, Mahomes. He has won a SB, that can't be said about...

Marino
Moon
Kelly
Tarkenton
Fouts
Rivers

He has won more games in nine seasons than anyone.

Only Rodgers has a better QB rating talking those with nine or more seasons.

He has that rare three times more TD passes than INT's.

The guy is a stud.

RaZon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So your rebuttal is to prove my point? Bradshaw is not in conversation at great QB’s. Emmitt has the records but no one outside of the biggest Cowboys homers consider him the best, but according to you he is easily the best running back of all time right?

Your 4th quarters heroics statements shows you are ignorant. He does have a few heroic moments like the Fail Mary and a couple other jumps balls his receivers caught.

Your comment on the 2014 NFC title game literally proves you should be banned from talking about football.

Dude, that made absolutely no sense of any kind, do you have a clue at all?

Smith isn't a top 10 RB, JUMP BALLS,...hahahaha!!!!

Trying to sell....ONE GAME.....hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My God guy, you have no business getting out of bed in the morning, the world can;t handle that....DUH!!!!!!!!!

RaZon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Give me the name of a QB who had a better first nine seasons than Wilson.

Who?

Talking....

starts
wins
comp%
rushing yards
passing yards
TD/INT
Pro Bowls
passer rating

Who did it better?

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, that made absolutely no sense of any kind, do you have a clue at all?

Smith isn't a top 10 RB, JUMP BALLS,...hahahaha!!!!

Trying to sell....ONE GAME.....hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My God guy, you have no business getting out of bed in the morning, the world can;t handle that....DUH!!!!!!!!!
I said Bradshaw isn’t, Smith is a great running back but no one considers him the GOAT because of his line.

Seriously you need to go pick up an idiots guide to football.

I told you to go look at that NFC championship game and you came back with an answer that was beyond retarded.

Wilson is a great player, but has proven if you want to win a Super Bowl he is not the guy to build the team around.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said Bradshaw isn’t, Smith is a great running back but no one considers him the GOAT because of his line.

Seriously you need to go pick up an idiots guide to football.

I told you to go look at that NFC championship game and you came back with an answer that was beyond retarded.

Wilson is a great player, but has proven if you want to win a Super Bowl he is not the guy to build the team around.

How dare you question a so called Colts fan about the team you root for? I'm sure he (thinks) he knows more about the Seahawks than you.

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Give me the name of a QB who had a better first nine seasons than Wilson.

Who?

Talking....

starts
wins
comp%
rushing yards
passing yards
TD/INT
Pro Bowls
passer rating

Who did it better?
Here is the problem with what you are doing.

I could start a thread about how Hitler was not such a bad guy between the 2nd to 8th grades
And than I could yell at everybody who brings up the millions he murdered in W.W. 2 ...and says things
like .. "I'm not talking about that time in his life"

But I would never start a thread like that because it's galactically pointless.
A person's legacy is their legacy ...you don't get the cherry pick a window in time and toss the parts you don't like.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now where were those guys....AFTER NINE SEASONS......ok?
This had nothing to do with comparing Wilson or other guys who obviously played less seasons/games Just thought it was cool for some of the younger guys who never saw, or heard of the QB's from the 60's and 70;s. Stop being so sensitive and man up. But to answer your question with just Brady he was 110-32 in his first 9 seasons and Wilson is 98-45-1, and this is just regular season. Brady went to the SB his first year starting and 2 more, next 3 seasons and Wilson went to the SB his 2nd and 3rd year starting.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
68,8 comp%
4212 yards
40.....ah,,,40....TD passes
105.1 passer rating

That is a bad season...........hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!
There's more than just stats but not worth arguing with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.