• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The first shoe has dropped

RaiderZar

Absentem laedit cum ebrio
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would still prefer to see Marleau & Thornton gone before Big Mac.

Likewall32

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Walrus fired for lowest payroll in the NHL team with no stars cept Karlsson going .500 at 11-11
TMac, still employed despite SJ being at or below .500 all season, with a high payroll and plenty of stars

Murray has balls... while Doug Wilsons are in Coach Todds mouth...

Cmon_WTF

Is that...cabbage?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Sharks have one of the lower payrolls in the league this year.

Despite what reasons Murray gave its pretty clear Mc was fired because he publicly criticized ownership and management. The same reason he was let go in Detroit.

Likewall32

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Sharks have one of the lower payrolls in the league this year.

Despite what reasons Murray gave its pretty clear Mc was fired because he publicly criticized ownership and management. The same reason he was let go in Detroit.

I havnt read that in any article. In all the ones ive read Murray stated it was Mcleans defensive strategies that he wouldnt change despite being asked to and calling out team babies ahem i mean leaders, in the locker room. And i believe that since oir beloved Sharks have fired good coaches in the passsd because the babies on the team couldnt take the coaches being meanies to them

And cmon dont skip around the point at hand. Ottawa has roughly the same record as SJ despite having a WAY weaker roster and Todd is still employed

Cmon_WTF

Is that...cabbage?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I wasn't passing any sort of judgement on his coaching abilities with that post. I think Mc is a great coach. Just pointing out that the Sharks aren't even close to one of the highest payrolls this season, they are 21st I think, and bringing up another issue not everyone would be aware of. Mc has made several statements since about the mid way point of last season about how ownership isnt going to spend and how the front office won't listen to him when it comes to team needs.

Now would Mc be a good coach for the Sharks? Yes, if they chose to blow up the entire roster. Would he do better with the roster they currently have, no, not a chance in hell does any coach have with this roster.