• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Decade 24 Minute NBA Draft : CHAT

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I honestly find this funny, how well did they do without Romo last year I forget....
They were also missing Dez for half a season, Sean Lee, their best defensive player, Orlando Scandrick, their best corner...DMurray was gone, McFadden had a solid, but not great year..got terrible QB play, and lost tons of close games.
If Romo stays healthy all year, this is a 12-13 win team(like they were the year before last)..if he gets hurt..They are still winning 10 if everyone stays healthy. Dak won't continue the 80%, perfect passer rating he has for the last 3 games, but I've been reading what other teams SCOUTS are saying,...this kid is a player. If Romo went out, I think they would use Zeke and Morris even more, incorporate some read option, and with a GREAT OL(watch the first half of the Seattle game and focus on Dallas OL blowing Seattle's 1's 5 yards downfield), and with Dez and Witten, Dak would do just fine

It's gonna be Dak, Romo has a broken bone in his back. I'm still good with the bet...

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I honestly find this funny, how well did they do without Romo last year I forget....

If Romo plays at minimum of 13 games uk wins bet
If Romo plays less then 13 I see Nos winning this bet

Dax has looked good in the preseason but key word is preseason. Will AP be able to dublicate last seasons great season, I don't think so.

I'll do a avatar bet Skins win 6 games or more :D

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh and avatar bet I think should be 2 months long and must be during the NFL Draft. Thanks again nos for that. :finger2:

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Romo plays at minimum of 13 games uk wins bet
If Romo plays less then 13 I see Nos winning this bet

Dax has looked good in the preseason but key word is preseason. Will AP be able to dublicate last seasons great season, I don't think so.

I'll do a avatar bet Skins win 6 games or more :D

Didn't know Romo was out 6-10 weeks. I am sorry UK but I am happy as Skins fan because I believe this was the only way for Skins to have a chance repeat as division champs.

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They were also missing Dez for half a season, Sean Lee, their best defensive player, Orlando Scandrick, their best corner...DMurray was gone, McFadden had a solid, but not great year..got terrible QB play, and lost tons of close games.
If Romo stays healthy all year, this is a 12-13 win team(like they were the year before last)..if he gets hurt..They are still winning 10 if everyone stays healthy. Dak won't continue the 80%, perfect passer rating he has for the last 3 games, but I've been reading what other teams SCOUTS are saying,...this kid is a player. If Romo went out, I think they would use Zeke and Morris even more, incorporate some read option, and with a GREAT OL(watch the first half of the Seattle game and focus on Dallas OL blowing Seattle's 1's 5 yards downfield), and with Dez and Witten, Dak would do just fine

It's gonna be Dak, Romo has a broken bone in his back. I'm still good with the bet...

I think at this point Lee's games are measured in missed over made. That number is far greater. It is a damn shame, that dude is the glass Kuechly.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We waiting to do the playoffs till Monday?

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think at this point Lee's games are measured in missed over made. That number is far greater. It is a damn shame, that dude is the glass Kuechly.

Another great Linebacker for Penn State. Sean Lee, Dan Conner and Paul posluszny at the same time was nasty.

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nos you doing okay after the Twins miscues in 8th?

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't mean you but Cowboys fans are IMO the worst fans in football. When the Boys are playing well they rub it in your face when they are playing poorly they jump ship and talk about how they knew the team wasn't gonna be any good. I would have made the bet even had Romo not gotten hurt.

Unlikely the Boys were winning 13 even with Romo, I think with Romo the Boys and Vikes were headed for roughly the same record 10 - 12 wins.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nos you doing okay after the Twins miscues in 8th?

I still love my club and will support them even if they lose 100 games 10 seasons in a row. Without going out and spending some money on starting pitching they just might lose 100 games 10 seasons in a row.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't mean you but Cowboys fans are IMO the worst fans in football. When the Boys are playing well they rub it in your face when they are playing poorly they jump ship and talk about how they knew the team wasn't gonna be any good. I would have made the bet even had Romo not gotten hurt.

Unlikely the Boys were winning 13 even with Romo, I think with Romo the Boys and Vikes were headed for roughly the same record 10 - 12 wins.
I watched every game for nearly 40 years, including 1-15(beat 15-1 Skins lol). Other fanbases are really in for a shock in a couple if years when the Cowboys will be year in, year out contenders. Jerry is still the face, but he turned the day to day over to Stephen Jones and Wil McCray around 4-5 years ago, a d they have been killing it. Our cap was a disaster, had the worst OL in football and an old, bloated D. Draft has yielded Tyron Smith, Travis Frederick, Zach Martin, La'el Collins, Byron Jones, Dak Prescott and Zeke Elliott. The kid from ND they took a flier on and are redshirting...could be a wasted 2nd or could be a superstar if he heals up. They've added hardly anyone in FA, save young guys, and their cap is in great shape going forward. They are about to work on the D the next couple if years, and this team will be an in its prime monster

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dak and Elliott! Two rookies starting, could be some future stars in the making. Dak looks good early. Coming out of Miss St and having the great career he had I'm sure his work ethic is up there. I watched pretty much every football game in his career and I hope he succeeds.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dak and Elliott! Two rookies starting, could be some future stars in the making. Dak looks good early. Coming out of Miss St and having the great career he had I'm sure his work ethic is up there. I watched pretty much every football game in his career and I hope he succeeds.
Dak and Elliott have been impressive. Another kid that had been injured, but got raves in camp is Malik Collins, DT out of Nebraska. The Cowboys think he is gonna be a stud 3T. It always comes down to QB though. If Dak can become a solid starter, they are ahead of the curve

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I hope he succeeds but just not while he is with the Cowboys :thumb:

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, should I post play-in games?

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1