• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Best Football Program West of the Mississippi......

Wishbone

Robust Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whooped day azz in 03, though!

Still have nightmares of Jason White over throwing Kejuan Jones in the endzone for the go ahead touchdown. Never want to play Lsu in New Orleans again.

963BUSC

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you think the Chiefs or Rams are well-run?

To be honest I have no idea. I don't follow the pros very closely, I don't know if the Rams are well run or if Sean McVay was a great hire, and they've managed to stay out of his way. They've had winning seasons the past couple years, but I think you have to go back quite awhile before 2017 to find a winning season. (2003 ?).

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be honest I have no idea. I don't follow the pros very closely, I don't know if the Rams are well run or if Sean McVay was a great hire, and they've managed to stay out of his way. They've had winning seasons the past couple years, but I think you have to go back quite awhile before 2017 to find a winning season. (2003 ?).

Fair enough. For the Rams, outside of a questionable contract to Gurley, they seem to be making all the right moves.

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
South Central Louisiana State University Mud Dogs

Angry red

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ounation-fb2.jpg

Mississippi sucks at football .

Angry red

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still have nightmares of Jason White over throwing Kejuan Jones in the endzone for the go ahead touchdown. Never want to play Lsu in New Orleans again.

Well, that is gay. Turns out, one part of LSU football is garbage every year. It's the defense this year.

Stick to the tourist areas. New Orleans is mostly a drudge of inequity and falsehoods.

kburjr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, that is gay. Turns out, one part of LSU football is garbage every year. It's the defense this year.

Stick to the tourist areas. New Orleans is mostly a drudge of inequity and falsehoods.

James Lee Burke quote?

kburjr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have no idea who the fuck that is. Want to talk about books we've read?

Think for yourself. I'll be watching you.
I have no idea who the fuck that is. Want to talk about books we've read?

Think for yourself. I'll be watching you.
He writes detective novels with Dave Robicheaux as his main character. Set in southern Louisiana including New Orleans. He is not a fan of the city.

Angry red

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He writes detective novels with Dave Robicheaux as his main character. Set in southern Louisiana including New Orleans. He is not a fan of the city.

I actually like the city. It may be the most different city that I've ever visited. I mean you could not readily identify it as a metropolis of the United States. One of my favorite cities along with Boston.

New Orleans has a problem, but it isn't as great as Detroit or Baltimore. New Orleans has character and history.

I would never quote a serial scribbler.

kburjr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually like the city. It may be the most different city that I've ever visited. I mean you could not readily identify it as a metropolis of the United States. One of my favorite cities along with Boston.

New Orleans has a problem, but it isn't as great as Detroit or Baltimore. New Orleans has character and history.

I would never quote a serial scribbler.

He's a great "mood" writer. Part of Dave's history is that he was fired from the NOPD. Left a bad taste in his mouth.

I am a fan.

Neilcar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can someone remind me who won the Red River Shootout last year . . And where the Golden Cowboy Hat is at today. Anyone got the time????

Angry red

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's a great "mood" writer. Part of Dave's history is that he was fired from the NOPD. Left a bad taste in his mouth.

I am a fan.

Fair enough. Do you believe my characterization of New Orleans was wrong?

Angry red

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can someone remind me who won the Red River Shootout last year . . And where the Golden Cowboy Hat is at today. Anyone got the time????

No one wins with a golden cowboy hat as the goal.

You ever heard the golden saddle joke? It seems fitting.