• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tHE BECS NeEDS tOGO NOw

yeodonie

Small Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tried to explain why to y'all.

It's because the majority of the population (that which is east of the Rockies) are in bed asleep when the PAC is playing football. The PAC is out of the spotlight other than what people see on SportsCenter or read in the papers the next day.

The media (located east of the Rockies) in Atlanta/NYC etc.. are going to sell what the people in those areas want. It puts the PAC at a disadvantage in the human polls IMO.

If espn want's an undefeated Bama/FSU NC over a Bama/Oregon NC they will make it happen in the human polls which are 2/3rds of the formula.

We are well aware of the East Coast bias. When I lived in Virginia it was tough to get any P12 games and when they were on I was up well past midnight. I watched because it was my team. Voters look at box scores and listen to the narrative fed to them. It is what it is

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
um they were actually exactly what I expected. clemson better win than any Oregon has to date.

But you're most likely a reasonable person capable of abstract thought.... OD isn't quite there yet.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We are well aware of the East Coast bias. When I lived in Virginia it was tough to get any P12 games and when they were on I was up well past midnight. I watched because it was my team. Voters look at box scores and listen to the narrative fed to them. It is what it is

Just win out. It's all you can do and let the chips fall where they may.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But you're most likely a reasonable person capable of abstract thought.... OD isn't quite there yet.

quite there?

India isn't quite in Florida either?

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
27717-Zelda-Abandon-thread-gif-LwhD.gif

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He must know one of my friends I told her all this stuff earlier today she just texted back with no. then when it happened she went bat shit crazy. I told you so got me an F U and nothing in response since.

I told her I am a huge Duck fan but i can look at the national picture without green and yellow glasses.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just win out. It's all you can do and let the chips fall where they may.

And THIS is what is the problem. I KNOW Oregon wins out they are most likely in the NCG, BUT its the mere principle of knowing you have to jump FSU and you don't 100% control your own destiny when YOU ARE the better team. Since week 1, Oregon along with Alabama have proven to be head and shoulders above everyone else. Just because FSU goes into an overrated Clemson game and wins big they all of a sudden are considered a top team? They jump from 5 to 2? That is the issue.

OREGON IS one of the top 2 teams in the country. Putting our national title chances in the computers hands is ridiculous, let the two best teams play in the NCG.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As I said before I don't get why OD is so mad. Everyone kne FSU would be ahead and according to Brad Edwards if Oregon wins out which would mean 4 wins against ranked teams ( UCLA 2x, Stanford, and Oregon State) they would be in the title game. He's getting way too worked up for just the first BCS rankings.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And THIS is what is the problem. I KNOW Oregon wins out they are most likely in the NCG, BUT its the mere principle of knowing you have to jump FSU and you don't 100% control your own destiny when YOU ARE the better team. Since week 1, Oregon along with Alabama have proven to be head and shoulders above everyone else. Just because FSU goes into an overrated Clemson game and wins big they all of a sudden are considered a top team? They jump from 5 to 2? That is the issue.

OREGON IS one of the top 2 teams in the country. Putting our national title chances in the computers hands is ridiculous, let the two best teams play in the NCG.

Have you watched FSU this season? They been every bit as dominant as Bama & Oregon. They played 1 bad half of football all year long. How did they jump from 5 to 2 when this was the first BCS rankings of the season?

GamingGator

GG fools
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
both teams are undefeated but FSU has a way better win, whats so hard to understand here?

yeodonie

Small Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

But FSU would feel the same way. Neither deserves it more than the other.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't think so, if FSU also wins out. The entire espn panel jumped on FSU's cock hard tonight making a case why FSU would be a better match-up for Bama than Oregon. They weren't even subtle about it.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think so, if FSU also wins out. The entire espn panel jumped on FSU's cock hard tonight making a case why FSU would be a better match-up for Bama than Oregon. They weren't even subtle about it.

I did nto see this as I turned it off immediately following the rankings. WHAT POS they are. How quickly they will turn on you. They literally compared FSU straight up better than Oregon and also better matchup is FSU/Alabama than Oregon/Alabama???????? That is utter BS! WOW

Doctor Krieger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did nto see this as I turned it off immediately following the rankings. WHAT POS they are. How quickly they will turn on you. They literally compared FSU straight up better than Oregon and also better matchup is FSU/Alabama than Oregon/Alabama???????? That is utter BS! WOW

Did you even see the FSU game yesterday?

GamingGator

GG fools
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the rankings are spot on as of right now. Oregon does not have as good of a win.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

They questioned Oregon's defense. That was just one...

Don't worry. Ohio St took a beating too.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guise, what does Togo have to do with the BCS?

Togo's is only located on the west coast, so they need it to spread out so the BCS will be more fair. East coast folks don't know that Togo's is better than Subway.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the rankings are spot on as of right now. Oregon does not have as good of a win.

and Alabama does? And FSU does? Because Clemson beat an overrated depleted UGA team and got lucky with the #3 spot due to their high pre season ranking people are taking this FSU win over Clemson as legit? FOr all we know Clemson loses 4 games this year.

On paper, on just watching these 3 teams play. Oregon is easily 1 or 2. We don't need computer systems rating all this out to give us a NCG.