• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The 2023-2024 NBA Season

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Offense was not the problem. Having your big 3 all be the same player basically (scorers who don't play D) and getting paid so much you have nothing else around them is the problem.. Running it back isn't going to change anything.
Watch their offensive sets and get back to me. There been several reports that kd did not like the way they used him. Vogel never been an offensive coach. There is more to offense than scoring points.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watch their offensive sets and get back to me. There been several reports that kd did not like the way they used him. Vogel never been an offensive coach. There is more to offense than scoring points.
And there is more to being a contender than offense. And far more to being a contender than what Phoenix can deliver with this set up. The experiment failed and they have no way to make it better without starting over.

Do you honestly think whatever they get back for KD + a new offensive philosophy makes them one? Because that's all they can do they have no picks or cap space and Beal is untradeable.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 141,750.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And there is more to being a contender than offense. And far more to being a contender than what Phoenix can deliver with this set up. The experiment failed and they have no way to make it better without starting over.

Do you honestly think whatever they get back for KD + a new offensive philosophy makes them one? Because that's all they can do they have no picks or cap space and Beal is untradeable.
Well you are certainly correct that Beal is untradeable.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When will Kawhi be trade eligible.

It seems likely that Ballmer is going to pay George and Sloth.

But we will continue to be a first round out as long as Kawhi continues to not be able to play every postseason, which is probable.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Offense was not the problem. Having your big 3 all be the same player basically (scorers who don't play D) and getting paid so much you have nothing else around them is the problem.. Running it back isn't going to change anything.

Yeah, at best, they figure out a way to do a better job of incorporating Beal.

Imo, 1 thing that would help would be to trade Beal for someone like KCP who will play some defense and has shown that he can hit shots when necessary without having a lot of plays run for him.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 141,750.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even if he didn’t have a full no trade clause, this would still be the case.
Well I had forgot he had a no trade clause lol. I can’t believe any team would ever give a no trade clause.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 141,750.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When will Kawhi be trade eligible.

It seems likely that Ballmer is going to pay George and Sloth.

But we will continue to be a first round out as long as Kawhi continues to not be able to play every postseason, which is probable.
You really think Balmer is going to fall for contract year Harden?

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, at best, they figure out a way to do a better job of incorporating Beal.

Imo, 1 thing that would help would be to trade Beal for someone like KCP who will play some defense and has shown that he can hit shots when necessary without having a lot of plays run for him.
I guess but no one is going to take his contract (and he has to approve it...not that he would say no to moving to the Nuggets LOL)

I just don't think they can fix things with their cap and lack of draft picks. And even then, swap Beal for KCP and another depth piece, is that a title team? Still no true leader/alpha, still not enough to come out of the West let alone win a title.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 141,750.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess but no one is going to take his contract (and he has to approve it...not that he would say no to moving to the Nuggets LOL)

I just don't think they can fix things with their cap and lack of draft picks. And even then, swap Beal for KCP and another depth piece, is that a title team? Still no true leader/alpha, still not enough to come out of the West let alone win a title.
Yeah the Suns took a big swing and missed. It’s going to be ugly moving forward.