• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The 2023-2024 NBA Season

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Rock Eye Roll GIF by WWE
In the sense that they won't happen we can, but wolves fans wanting it makes total sense. We saw that Reid can already duplicate a lot of his game, only with better defense and without the mental issues. KAT showing his peak form is always nice, but it is always surrounded by his lack of basketball IQ being an issue. I suppose some light could finally switch on and he will understand the game, and we will be wrong. I have my doubts.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In the sense that they won't happen we can, but wolves fans wanting it makes total sense. We saw that Reid can already duplicate a lot of his game, only with better defense and without the mental issues. KAT showing his peak form is always nice, but it is always surrounded by his lack of basketball IQ being an issue. I suppose some light could finally switch on and he will understand the game, and we will be wrong. I have my doubts.
I mean I would be surprised if he is trading playing this well and/or they get to the Finals but I guess anything can happen.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean I would be surprised if he is trading playing this well and/or they get to the Finals but I guess anything can happen.

I'd still entertain offers to see the return. Reid blossoming like he has makes it more likely too.

Reactions: DJ

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Mecca

Considering the way the clippers gave Dallas fits and Dallas is now in the cf

Lac definitely should’ve gone all in

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

They’re going to need to reabalnce the roster somehow with slomo and prince leaving b2b years and Moore seemingly not a good nba player (I liked that pick)

They also don’t have a backup pg

The second apron is dumb af

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They’re going to need to reabalnce the roster somehow with slomo and prince leaving b2b years and Moore seemingly not a good nba player (I liked that pick)

Monte Morris is a pretty good backup PG, I do not know if they are going to be able to retain him. Out of the young guys I have the highest hopes for Leonard Miller, I think if he takes the next step he will duplicate a lot of what slomo does.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The second apron is fine, it just forces GMs to build their teams differently. Intelligence and planning over brute force essentially. Amazing what happens when there are actual penalties other than just a bigger bill to pay.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Monte Morris is a pretty good backup PG, I do not know if they are going to be able to retain him. Out of the young guys I have the highest hopes for Leonard Miller, I think if he takes the next step he will duplicate a lot of what slomo does.

Yeah I’m curious if they pay morris with so much salary coming due

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The second apron is fine, it just forces GMs to build their teams differently. Intelligence and planning over brute force essentially. Amazing what happens when there are actual penalties other than just a bigger bill to pay.

these are restriction, not penalties

It’s dumb as hell

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
these are restriction, not penalties

It’s dumb as hell

The restriction is the penalty. Why have a salary cap if you can spend your way continuously past it? If you try, you are penalized by not being able to use the same transactions as complying teams can, essentially a more restrictive extension of established rules such as availability of MLEs and the like.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The restriction is the penalty. Why have a salary cap if you can spend your way continuously past it? If you try, you are penalized by not being able to use the same transactions as complying teams can, essentially a more restrictive extension of established rules such as availability of MLEs and the like.

They already couldn’t make all the moves other teams could

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Mecca

Considering the way the clippers gave Dallas fits and Dallas is now in the cf

Lac definitely should’ve gone all in
Yeah, they missed on PJ because of a couple of 2nd round picks.

Should have just paid.

Oh well….

Clippers Clip.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh? Really? That’s it?
Yeah.

The Bees wanted more 2nds than the Clips wanted to surrender. So, they bowed out.

Fischer] PJ Washington is commanding inquiries from rival teams across the league with the Dallas Mavericks among the interested suitors. The LA Clippers interest in Washington became noted this weekend, but they have not had meaningful conversations with Charlotte in quite some time​

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah.

The Bees wanted more 2nds than the Clips wanted to surrender. So, they bowed out.

Fischer] PJ Washington is commanding inquiries from rival teams across the league with the Dallas Mavericks among the interested suitors. The LA Clippers interest in Washington became noted this weekend, but they have not had meaningful conversations with Charlotte in quite some time​

I mean you only have like 2 to trade….