• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Thank you Pirates

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Want to say thanks for putting together a season to be proud of this team after 21 years.

All us fans that have been there the whole time through the 80's, 90's and today just glad to see them win again and for some of us share it with our kids.

I hope next year we are back here again rooting again for the Pirates again in a NLDC, NLCS and WS.

thehobocop

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Completely agree. Was great to be able to watch some playoff baseball with the Bucs this year. Fans should be proud of what this team has accomplished rather than disappointed with what they could not. Also remember, this team is relatively young, and has a great farm system and many key pieces already in place. This team will be here for a while.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a wonderful season. Gave me a nice distraction all summer. Sad to see it end.

We'll be back next year, I hope.

BrockForBroglio

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats to the Pirates for what was a truly magical year for their team and their fans. Class acts from what I have seen. A tough team who took the Cardinals to the mat. I am sure that if the organization allows these players to stay together, this will not be a one trick pony.

Again, Congrats and here's to competing next year and more.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
raised.JPG

:salute:

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya we kinda needed to end the streak :D

Cole and Alvarez give me alot of hope for the future.

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now that I got that out of my system (streak over, yay!), I can now go back to boycotting MLB until they institute a salary cap.

Redsfan1507

It is what it is
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From a Reds fan-

Congrats on a great year...Sure wish you had one more win in you though.

Better appreciate your team- and your manager- Clint Hurdle is a good one...I was really impressed with his press conference after the game 1 loss- said "put that all on me"...also a gutsy call on starting Cole in game 5- didn't let "dedication" to a player cloud his view on the best chance to win. He's smart, accountable and his players believe in him...all attributes our former manager Dusty Baker didn't have...If you ever decide you don't like Hurdle, send him down the river, will you ?

Burgh Sports Rule

Let's Go Bucs!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Want to say thanks for putting together a season to be proud of this team after 21 years.

All us fans that have been there the whole time through the 80's, 90's and today just glad to see them win again and for some of us share it with our kids.

I hope next year we are back here again rooting again for the Pirates again in a NLDC, NLCS and WS.

I completely agree D. As a Pirates fan all of my life, this season for me, was the greatest season that I have experienced since 1979, when we won it all.

I would like to thank all of our board members. We shared this season together & it made it even more enjoyable.

Here's hoping the Bucs are back, right here next yr & that our brother Mags is too?

Burgh

thecrow124

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
From a Reds fan-

Congrats on a great year...Sure wish you had one more win in you though.

Better appreciate your team- and your manager- Clint Hurdle is a good one...I was really impressed with his press conference after the game 1 loss- said "put that all on me"...also a gutsy call on starting Cole in game 5- didn't let "dedication" to a player cloud his view on the best chance to win. He's smart, accountable and his players believe in him...all attributes our former manager Dusty Baker didn't have...If you ever decide you don't like Hurdle, send him down the river, will you ?

If Hurdle didn't let his "dedication" to a player cloud his view, please explain Clint Barmes over Jordy Mercer to me please. That is all.

element1286

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still disappointed in the last two games, but a great season none the less.