• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Thank you from FORK

FORKWDEVIL

shut up and make me a sandwich
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
de-feathering the Duckies. Good job! A win at UCLA and a fantastic duel in the desert will be great.

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're welcome sir, glad to help.

GO UCLA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats on winning the south Fork. Was mighty dicey there in the second half. If Hundley knew what it meant to throw the ball out of bounds rather than take 5 ten-yard sacks in a row it might have been a different outcome.

I was rooting against you... well... because you're asu and we hate you... but also because it would have made the Territorial Cup a lot more interesting if Arizona had a chance to knock the devils out of the title game. Either way, looking forward to a great game next week, hope it is competitive and that no fans get knifed in the stands.

Zona_Men

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with Gumby, I hate seeing the Sun Devils do well. The truth is though I have to tip my hat to you guys. As much as I hate to admit it The Sun Devils earned their way to become winners of the South. Even though you didn't play against Oregon and win against Stanford, you guys found a way to win on the road against a good UCLA squad which is a tough task. I don't really count the win against USC because they had Kiffin at the time. I think even Arizona would have won with Kiffin at the helm. Good win though. I am looking forward to this match-up. Should be a great one.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!! Devils baby got my tix to the territorial cup #KeepTheCup

FORKWDEVIL

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See you in Tempe

Congrats on winning the south Fork. Was mighty dicey there in the second half. If Hundley knew what it meant to throw the ball out of bounds rather than take 5 ten-yard sacks in a row it might have been a different outcome.

I was rooting against you... well... because you're asu and we hate you... but also because it would have made the Territorial Cup a lot more interesting if Arizona had a chance to knock the devils out of the title game. Either way, looking forward to a great game next week, hope it is competitive and that no fans get knifed in the stands.

All this games means to us is keep the cup and home field for the P12 Championship.

Actually I was rooting for UOfA vs the Ducks as much as I hate RED.

I have my golden tickets Section 14 with my UOFA brother.

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
nice try FUCLA.

It was worth a try, you almost managed to cough it up.

Great game though, good job. Like GS stated, just wanted to be the ones to snatch it away from you next week, but oh well. AZ schools are flying high tonight.

Can't see you guys getting past Stanford, but at least you got to the championships game, regardless.

Good news is: it's still basketball season :yahoo:

BTFD!!!!

FORKWDEVIL

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was worth a try, you almost managed to cough it up.

Great game though, good job. Like GS stated, just wanted to be the ones to snatch it away from you next week, but oh well. AZ schools are flying high tonight.

Can't see you guys getting past Stanford, but at least you got to the championships game, regardless.

Good news is: it's still basketball season :yahoo:

BTFD!!!!

Graham and Sutton promised us roses and we lost to Cardinals 28 42 in close fashion. If game is in Tempe......don't think so

WhoDatDevil

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why are you guys on UAs board??? Bahaha!!!!' Tucson is fucking irrelevant in football even if they beat an Oregon team that overlooked them.. Fear the Fork!!!! Drink up baby!!! Pac 12 south Champs!!! This is our state!!! I just flushed the toilet UA, enjoy!!!! We the best!!!! We eat!!! #hashtag!!!! Biggest Uni is the nation!!! Sun Devil Pride!!! Beat the Kitties!!! They wish they were us!!! Rose bowl!! Through blood sweat and tears!! High octane!! Left lane!!! Hammer down!!! Speak victory!!! Give them hell!!! Maroon and gold!!! Keep the cup!!! 2-0!!!

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why are you guys on UAs board??? Bahaha!!!!' Tucson is fucking irrelevant in football even if they beat an Oregon team that overlooked them.. Fear the Fork!!!! Drink up baby!!! Pac 12 south Champs!!! This is our state!!! I just flushed the toilet UA, enjoy!!!! We the best!!!! We eat!!! #hashtag!!!! Biggest Uni is the nation!!! Sun Devil Pride!!! Beat the Kitties!!! They wish they were us!!! Rose bowl!! Through blood sweat and tears!! High octane!! Left lane!!! Hammer down!!! Speak victory!!! Give them hell!!! Maroon and gold!!! Keep the cup!!! 2-0!!!

As you spew nonsense on AZ boards...

Keep being a football school who's never won a NC, and biggest achievement in the last 15 years is getting to the Pac 12 championship game... speaking of irrelevant. At least we aren't delusional.

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ASU relevant in football is the biggest joke in college sports to me. Ask anyone in football if ASU is relevant, and you will get laughed off the boards. How many weeks has ASU been in the top ten in the last 3 decades???????

There have been about 500 weeks of football rankings in the last 30 years, and I would be stunned if ASU was ranked in the top ten for more than 5 of those weeks. That's 1% of the time. AZ is not a football school, and sorry to rain on the parade, but no one outside the fairy-tale land of ASU considers them a football school.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ASU relevant in football is the biggest joke in college sports to me. Ask anyone in football if ASU is relevant, and you will get laughed off the boards. How many weeks has ASU been in the top ten in the last 3 decades???????

There have been about 500 weeks of football rankings in the last 30 years, and I would be stunned if ASU was ranked in the top ten for more than 5 of those weeks. That's 1% of the time. AZ is not a football school, and sorry to rain on the parade, but no one outside the fairy-tale land of ASU considers them a football school.

Graham is a great coach................... maybe he can bring us back to the glory days that coach Kush did.................... Maybe..............

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Lmao @ Fairy tale land. :laugh3:.............. I hope we can become a legit football school. We need to sustain success last time I say we were legit was in the Kush era. Maybe Graham can do the same.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All this games means to us is keep the cup and home field for the P12 Championship.

Actually I was rooting for UOfA vs the Ducks as much as I hate RED.

I have my golden tickets Section 14 with my UOFA brother.

Yes, Fork, that was my point, I was hoping that UCLA would have pulled that out in the 4th quarter, so that the Territorial Cup actually had serious meaning for once... so that it would be played to see if asu would make it to the title game, but since the devils pulled it out, it's only for home field now. Either way, congrats again.

FORKWDEVIL

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
now now boys!

FORKWDEVIL

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, Fork, that was my point, I was hoping that UCLA would have pulled that out in the 4th quarter, so that the Territorial Cup actually had serious meaning for once... so that it would be played to see if asu would make it to the title game, but since the devils pulled it out, it's only for home field now. Either way, congrats again.

Understood Gumby! Thanks for clarifying. It will be a high scoring game and I am going for the nachos.
Actually, my brother is bringing an extra "Cat" shirt and I am bringing an extra "no pitty for the kitty" shirt and loser has to wear the opposing teams shirt out of the stadium and cheer loud! :clap: I still have not washed my shirt from him having to wear it out of AZ stadium last year.