• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Thank god we have Bish

dannyb24195

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bolts win in Dallas 4-2. Good first, a sloppy 2nd and not much better in the 3rd. Similar to the game in Nashville, the bolts took an early lead and then the switch switched off. Lucky for us Bish was outstanding. I think we have to play him for the remainder of this road trip and it would help if we can get Val back although I wouldn't take Tommy Pyatt out the lineup, I think he's been one of our best forwards out of the break. He's a sparkplug with his non stop effort. I'd take Malone out and drop Pyatt on the 4th line. I also think it's time to send Kucherov back to the AHL. He's been non exist, no goals in 9 games and the break hasn't helped him. I think they need to recall Panik or Connolly, most probably Panik who played in the Olympics and has played well in Syracuse since.

I_Shall_Return

The Umpire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree Danny. Bishop is superb & also received much more help this game than he did against the Preds. The Bolts had that similar 2-0 lead & this time actually won due to him & decent defensive play! Against the Preds, they were just plain horrible!

dannyb24195

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why I don't like us that we don't protect him enough. 3 separate times he got physically bumped last night, nothing was called which was a joke but what's more of a joke is our response. We don't have to drop the gloves and fight, just show Bish you are sticking up for him. We just skate away and because we don't do anything about it they just keep doing it meaning they bump and slash him and we do nothing to help him or show support for him.

Todd1a

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bolts win in Dallas 4-2. Good first, a sloppy 2nd and not much better in the 3rd. Similar to the game in Nashville, the bolts took an early lead and then the switch switched off. Lucky for us Bish was outstanding. I think we have to play him for the remainder of this road trip and it would help if we can get Val back although I wouldn't take Tommy Pyatt out the lineup, I think he's been one of our best forwards out of the break. He's a sparkplug with his non stop effort. I'd take Malone out and drop Pyatt on the 4th line. I also think it's time to send Kucherov back to the AHL. He's been non exist, no goals in 9 games and the break hasn't helped him. I think they need to recall Panik or Connolly, most probably Panik who played in the Olympics and has played well in Syracuse since.

Bishop has been are team MVP this year! As far as kucherov let's wait till stamkos gets back! That might open things up for kucherov! He is getting good scoring chances every game he just has to cash in on them.

I_Shall_Return

The Umpire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why I don't like us that we don't protect him enough. 3 separate times he got physically bumped last night, nothing was called which was a joke but what's more of a joke is our response. We don't have to drop the gloves and fight, just show Bish you are sticking up for him. We just skate away and because we don't do anything about it they just keep doing it meaning they bump and slash him and we do nothing to help him or show support for him.

Danny, I can't agree with you more on this one buddy! It's absolutely pathetic!