• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Texas @ Texas Christian

Wheat

High Plains Drifter...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What did the pot say?

nothing as exes is clearly in a class of his own, esp with his anal and $2 hookers obsession....but hey, it's fun to see him get all wound up and stupid......

so is Ash done with football or just the season or what?

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
nothing as exes is clearly in a class of his own, esp with his anal and $2 hookers obsession....but hey, it's fun to see him get all wound up and stupid......

I'm guessing he's done with football.....he's being ruled out of games before the week even starts

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

-
not sure. Mack said he is progressing and was throwing passes at practice.

HizzleRocker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
-
not sure. Mack said he is progressing and was throwing passes at practice.

I kind of hope he stays out for the year, for a couple reasons:

1) Team chemistry is tough to teach. It's either there or not. Ash has a good arm, but does not strike me as a "leader." Never has. I can't sit here for sure and say it is because of McCoy that we are coming together. Maybe it is. Maybe it is Robinson's impact as DC? Maybe a combination of both, etc... All I know is - we have it right now, and McCoy is playing good football. Even the guys on LHN were saying they thought the team plays harder with McCoy under center than with Ash. Leave good chemistry alone.

2) For Ash personally. 2 concussions in that period of time, with lingering effects lasting this long is scary. He gets 1 more this year and his career is over, plus it could really mess him up long term. No chance Ash is going anywhere after this year, and we will need him next year for his senior campaign. Let McCoy and Swoopes (whose redshirt we already burned) finish this year out for us.

Wheat

High Plains Drifter...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that's my thinking. he doesn't want to end up as a noodle brain, for sure.

so you think he comes back for more?

HizzleRocker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that's my thinking. he doesn't want to end up as a noodle brain, for sure.

so you think he comes back for more?

I think he'll be cleared by medical staff in a few more weeks or so. However, I think we should still sit him. He will come back for his senior campaign if that's the case, imo.