• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Texas Rangers vs. Chicago White Sox 8/23-8/25

lainey12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Offense in the playoffs require unsung and unexpected heroes and just about every great playoff run especially in baseball usually needs that to win that illustrious ring. As Romeo said yes we need to be hot at the right time but getting that timely play from guys who aren't expected to do so will be a player if we can make that magical run and get that ring.

Agreed, but we need some of this to make the playoffs, the offense is wholly unpredictable. That's probably something we could all agree on.

If I'm being 100% honest, this team does not make the WS much less win it. Ogando is down, Garza is, well, whatever. Schep, Ross...not consistent, I forget the last time we saw Soria.
So forget the offense for a moment, we still have some pitching concerns.

Having said that, I still think this a very good pitching team, that's why the offense is a concern...it is not a GREAT pitching team.
We do hit, it's the same ole same ole....can't string them together.

There, the reverse jinx is on, we win it all

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Beltre blamed this loss on himself. I certainly don't, but he's a stand up guy.

darrylgann

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rangers won the season series against the Tigers, Red Sox and lead against the Rays. We also took the season series from the Yankees. The O's and Toronto tore us up this year.
Need a new thread, sir

darrylgann

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey man, good to hear from you.
Well, thank you, sir. Not much to write home about these last two games. Thought best just to shut up and not raise my blood pressure, if you know what I mean. ;)

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, thank you, sir. Not much to write home about these last two games. Thought best just to shut up and not raise my blood pressure, if you know what I mean. ;)
I do indeed know what you mean. Not big on numbers myself so a lot of conversations I let go also. Stay in touch.

darrylgann

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do indeed know what you mean. Not big on numbers myself so a lot of conversations I let go also. Stay in touch.
You know I will. Someone gotta mess with Lainey. ;)

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MARINERS POST IS UP

pegasusredleg

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll have the last word. One of ya's did it!!! Someone on this board changed their underwear during the Chicago series! Ok, we won't drag out confessions, you know who you are and know not to change your underwear for the Seattle series. Get it, got it, good! Always remember to go with the brew that is true.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJ9f2rnjB84]The Pellet with the Poison's in the Vessel with the Pestle - The Court (7/9) Movie CLIP (1956) HD - YouTube[/ame]