• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Texas paranoid of A&M success...siap

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cool, another bash Texas thread. I love those.

Texas is actually paranoid about everybody. Texas feels that since it is Texas it is naturally better. The only school that Texas is actually afraid of right now is Oklahoma. If Oklahoma drops its relationship with Texas, Texas would be in deep trouble because of the way Texas has played the realignment game. That is why Dodds and Powers PERSONALLY flew up to Norman in September 2011 with bags of money to soothe the Sooner ego.

In order to play with Texas, you must beat them on the field, in the boardroom, deal with the officiating crews being from Texas and being Texas fans, and in politics. Texas already owns the Big 12 Commissioner and owns the Big 12 officiating crews.

My wager, Texas moves to deal with A&M through the politics of Texas, and not on the field since Texas cannot influence the SEC officiating crews and cannot influence Slive in any way. I will wager that the Texas Permanent University Fund all of a sudden has a problem dispersing money to A&M. I will wager that some State projects somehow don't get going in College Station or in a Texas A&M affiliate school area.

outofyourmind

Oklahoma Sooners
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I sure wish my school could have joined the SEC.
How big is todays game with Texas????
Not that big compared to being in the SEC.
1 week vs all the time. Yeah, I'd take that for sure.
Probably even keep playing this game in Dallas, even though Texas would probably cut us off, just like they did aTm.
LMAO
and
WTF

BTHOtu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Texas has history. Problem is that history is boring and no one cares.Well, except for texas university. Texas fans always boasting about all time records and stats. As if other fans should be intimidated by teas sippers just because they used to win a lot.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah cuz there is no such thing as a bandwagon fan.....no they dont exist.....never ever.....

i mean its not like alabama has no pro football team 7 a shitty public education system.....

every bama fan went to bama, works for bama, or has a family member that went to bama......

#auburn tree poisoner

You dont know shit about the State of Alabama except what you read or have heard. I would bet very good money that you have never stepped foot in the state, so to speak on a subject you clearly know nothing of except possibly slanted views that dont even belong to you, but are instead your third hand opinion that shows a lack of intelligence of epic proportions. Then again, most of us already know this about you and it appears more all the time are starting to come on board with this notion(everytime you post you create another believer).

So what if Alabama doesnt have a pro team, doesnt matter and last i checked that is not a condition for being a football fan. That just means the teams(yes i said teams) in the state dont have competition. Alabama is King in the state, followed a distant second by Auburn in fans. What you dont know is their are many of those fans who, like you, are fans of UNA, or USA, or Troy or any other number of colleges within the state. Whats funny is, I am an Alabama fan to my core, but I follow the Carolina Panthers and have since they came into existence(was a PSL owner for 5 years). Last I checked you dont have to live in a state to be a team fan of a pro team and i am sure that many Alabama fans are similarly interested in pro teams not within the state. Does that make us bandwagon fans of a pro team because we didnt go to their school? or live in the state that its in? I guess all those fans of other teams I see in states other than the one that team is in are bandwagon fans to you? Kinda like being a Michigan fan without having attended huh? Atleast I can lay claim to the school thats in my cue of favorites.

As for the poor education system, this has absolutely nothing to do with the fan base or its size or if they will one day go on to be a graduate of that or another University or not. Education is what the individual makes it, if they want to learn, the world is full of ways to do that other than a school system that may not be hitting all its marks(sorry, racing term). I am currently typing this on a keyboard and speaking to you across wires and cables that connect my computer to a thing called the internet. I took an entire technical course load(that was free to me) that was all on this unique tool called the internet. Noe please tell me you are not so dumb as to think that a student willing to learn could not utilize an internet database of courses to learn anything they wanted to. i mean someone has managed to teach you how to converse your bigotry on the internet, surely they can teach a few "dumb ole rednecks how to read and write and speak gooder english" (done for your benefit). Final rod on this, the fact you bring in education shows a serious reach on your part, make it about the teams and the fanbases, not an education system, shows a lack of class.

Sure, the economic situation is bleak in some of the southern states, but guess what, the southern states are labeled as having the fastest growth recently(last several years) and the south is trending up due to all the industry moving in. Companies like Mercedes, Kia, Hyundai, AirBus and many others are bringing industry and big jobs, which will help the economy and the schools systems as more people come, the systems will get more tax dollars. Dont think that you will see those same dumb ole rednecks forever, the south is rising again thanks to Yankee hate and ignorance like yours.

Now, in all of this you see i never resorted to belittling anyone but you. I didnt break down Michigan or New York or Colorado. I didnt mention that i could probably Buy Detroit out of Bankruptcy for its Tax value. I chose to let sleeping dogs lie and not trash those too ignorant to help themselves by moving where the industry is going to, or even get off their asses and work period. I left the potheads in Colorado alone, they have enough problems of their own in that state, they dont need me trashing them. I didnt mention anything at all about NEW YORK, I mean we all know its terrible problems with Bloomberg running the city and butting in all over the state to boot. I chose to take the higher road and just refute your feeble attempt to belittle what you know very little about.

And through all of this, I am sure because its so long, you probably wont read this, which is fine because you probably would understand most of it anyway.

For those not johno1992, dont bother reading, its addressed to him and nothing to do with the Texas/Aggie postings. Feel free to ignore that asshole as i and others are already planning until he brings something other than bigotry and hate to the table.

rfjeff9

THWG!!!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,435.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For those not johno1992, dont bother reading, its addressed to him and nothing to do with the Texas/Aggie postings. Feel free to ignore that asshole as i and others are already planning until he brings something other than bigotry and hate to the table.

Well, you could have said so at the beginning instead of at the end!

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Luckily I skimmed through and that caught my eye..:lol:

Yeah, I should ahve put that at the beginning. i say we let JohnO1992 muddle in his bigoted existence and not converse with him. He doesnt know shit for a 21 yr old and proves it each time he posts. Time for a fan freezeout.

john01992

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You dont know shit about the State of Alabama except what you read or have heard. I would bet very good money that you have never stepped foot in the state, so to speak on a subject you clearly know nothing of except possibly slanted views that dont even belong to you, but are instead your third hand opinion that shows a lack of intelligence of epic proportions. Then again, most of us already know this about you and it appears more all the time are starting to come on board with this notion(everytime you post you create another believer).

So what if Alabama doesnt have a pro team, doesnt matter and last i checked that is not a condition for being a football fan. That just means the teams(yes i said teams) in the state dont have competition. Alabama is King in the state, followed a distant second by Auburn in fans. What you dont know is their are many of those fans who, like you, are fans of UNA, or USA, or Troy or any other number of colleges within the state. Whats funny is, I am an Alabama fan to my core, but I follow the Carolina Panthers and have since they came into existence(was a PSL owner for 5 years). Last I checked you dont have to live in a state to be a team fan of a pro team and i am sure that many Alabama fans are similarly interested in pro teams not within the state. Does that make us bandwagon fans of a pro team because we didnt go to their school? or live in the state that its in? I guess all those fans of other teams I see in states other than the one that team is in are bandwagon fans to you? Kinda like being a Michigan fan without having attended huh? Atleast I can lay claim to the school thats in my cue of favorites.

As for the poor education system, this has absolutely nothing to do with the fan base or its size or if they will one day go on to be a graduate of that or another University or not. Education is what the individual makes it, if they want to learn, the world is full of ways to do that other than a school system that may not be hitting all its marks(sorry, racing term). I am currently typing this on a keyboard and speaking to you across wires and cables that connect my computer to a thing called the internet. I took an entire technical course load(that was free to me) that was all on this unique tool called the internet. Noe please tell me you are not so dumb as to think that a student willing to learn could not utilize an internet database of courses to learn anything they wanted to. i mean someone has managed to teach you how to converse your bigotry on the internet, surely they can teach a few "dumb ole rednecks how to read and write and speak gooder english" (done for your benefit). Final rod on this, the fact you bring in education shows a serious reach on your part, make it about the teams and the fanbases, not an education system, shows a lack of class.

Sure, the economic situation is bleak in some of the southern states, but guess what, the southern states are labeled as having the fastest growth recently(last several years) and the south is trending up due to all the industry moving in. Companies like Mercedes, Kia, Hyundai, AirBus and many others are bringing industry and big jobs, which will help the economy and the schools systems as more people come, the systems will get more tax dollars. Dont think that you will see those same dumb ole rednecks forever, the south is rising again thanks to Yankee hate and ignorance like yours.

Now, in all of this you see i never resorted to belittling anyone but you. I didnt break down Michigan or New York or Colorado. I didnt mention that i could probably Buy Detroit out of Bankruptcy for its Tax value. I chose to let sleeping dogs lie and not trash those too ignorant to help themselves by moving where the industry is going to, or even get off their asses and work period. I left the potheads in Colorado alone, they have enough problems of their own in that state, they dont need me trashing them. I didnt mention anything at all about NEW YORK, I mean we all know its terrible problems with Bloomberg running the city and butting in all over the state to boot. I chose to take the higher road and just refute your feeble attempt to belittle what you know very little about.

And through all of this, I am sure because its so long, you probably wont read this, which is fine because you probably would understand most of it anyway.

lotta butthurt & whining in that thread^^^^^^^^^

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lotta butthurt & whining in that thread^^^^^^^^^

If you read it, then you would know what you said is false, so obviously you didnt read it. You can go and enjoy your narrow minded view of the world and its fanbases. Many people on here(and i am sure in life as well) have chosen to look past you. i will do so in the future as you clearly are not worth my time.

john01992

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you read it, then you would know what you said is false, so obviously you didnt read it. You can go and enjoy your narrow minded view of the world and its fanbases. Many people on here(and i am sure in life as well) have chosen to look past you. i will do so in the future as you clearly are not worth my time.

i read it and saw how delusional you are.......

1. trying to downplay having a really bad education system. can you downplay your horrible infrastructure, crime, health, economic, & poverty rates as well????

2. you say: look at all out new business's that come to alabama & the rest of the south
-but fail to mention that the only reason you get most of those business is because you have NO MINIMUM WAGE LAW, the weakest environmental safety laws, the weakest worker safety laws, & right to work. <== thats a very unstable model and very bad for the state long term

3. you wrote basically an essay designed for me & had nothing to do with sports but the greatness of alabama <== i smell an inferiority complex here

4. what was your game plan? that i would have a great awakening and suddenly realize that alabama is the greatest fucken state ever?

5. and stop acting so butthurt. i came on here to have a legit conversation about aggie & texas. instead you guys came on here with this bama nonsense and now you are crying cuz i dished back a lil.....

get over it

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well i made a serious post about the topic at hand and you started resorting to this bullshit. if you want a serious response from me you gotta be serious first. otherwise take this BS to a new thread title "alabama is not a redneck fanbase" or something along those lines.

cuz you guys sure seem fond of chasing me around with this butthurt bullshit

LOL, who the fuck would bother chasing you around...it's not like your bullshit isn't on every thread...you are worse than Smiles and that is saying something, at least he exhibits some evidence of intelligence, however misguided. You just post ignorance at worst, or something you just yanked off google at best.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i read it and saw how delusional you are.......

1. trying to downplay having a really bad education system. can you downplay your horrible infrastructure, crime, health, economic, & poverty rates as well????

Didnt downplay a thing, i stated the reasons behind some of it. Its well know Alabama has a bad infrastructure, its due to a lack of taxes and income in the state and that cannot be fixed overnight. Doesnt hurt that the 10 fastest growing areas in the US are all centered in the South, due to the incoming industry.

2. you say: look at all out new business's that come to alabama & the rest of the south
-but fail to mention that the only reason you get most of those business is because you have NO MINIMUM WAGE LAW, the weakest environmental safety laws, the weakest worker safety laws, & right to work. <== thats a very unstable model and very bad for the state long term

Does it matter how they are coming in, they are coming and in droves. Right to work is better than having Union structure any day. Just ask the failed UAW model that needed bailing out and many others that are failing due to their bad business practices. The Plans in Alabama are paying very well for similar jobs up north and they dont need a union to get that money. I have done work in the Kia plant and my contract was way more than i have been offered in similar style plants in the north and mid-west. Hurts that they let in those plants to boost the economy of those dumb ole rednecks, doesnt it?

3. you wrote basically an essay designed for me & had nothing to do with sports but the greatness of alabama <== i smell an inferiority complex here

I would say you smell your own ass due to it being centered on your shoulders, sounds more plausible than what you wrote. You could work for the rest of your life and I would still never feel inferior to the likes of you on any level.

4. what was your game plan? that i would have a great awakening and suddenly realize that alabama is the greatest fucken state ever?

Wow, does mommy know her son uses such foul langauge when his panties get in a bunch. Personally if you fell off a cliff tomorrow i wouldnt shed a tear, in fact the IQ of the nation may go up based on that simple subtraction.

5. and stop acting so butthurt. i came on here to have a legit conversation about aggie & texas. instead you guys came on here with this bama nonsense and now you are crying cuz i dished back a lil.....

get over it.

Tell you what, you grow up and stop posting racial and bigoted posts and we will, but to call out an entire fanbase based on the actions of a few shows the immense lack of intelligence that you possess and also shows the way you were raised at home. Bail, blow or drop off the face of the earth, i dont care, just stop being inaccurate and ignorant on the makeup of a fanbase based on your clearly limited experiences in life

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not to get in the middle of this......but the union model didn't really fail.

Unions BUILT the middle class. When businesses started failing, they BLAMED the unions for securing reasonable wages for their workers. Unions don't make the management decisions at a company, and they don't force management to give them what they want. A company fails mostly because of poor management, not a union.

Right to work is an abomination to working men everywhere. They can fire you for sneezing and take away your livelihood on a whim.

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
to hell with this thread. What a waste of time.

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wish I could go back in time 10 seconds, and not click on this thread.

KansasSooner

Aces & eights
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not to get in the middle of this......but the union model didn't really fail.

Unions BUILT the middle class. When businesses started failing, they BLAMED the unions for securing reasonable wages for their workers. Unions don't make the management decisions at a company, and they don't force management to give them what they want. A company fails mostly because of poor management, not a union.

Right to work is an abomination to working men everywhere. They can fire you for sneezing and take away your livelihood on a whim.

World War II built the middle class...unions did nothing except keep those employed who had no right to be employed. The NLRB actually did more than the unions.

charlie42s

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, the Unions should have let their members get shot and fucked over by the owners.

Do you know what happens when the government inspectors don't inspect food processing plants? I do, it's called salmonella. Big money doesn't care about you, they just want more money. Fuck Americans, they are stupid and listen to lies.